• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stay out of this holy wars....

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Mumbai attack is yet another manifestation of the hate war between the majority Hindus and the minority Muslims. This Muijandeen group is home grown.Many people believe it's a result of long feud between the two religious groups.This intensified after the Gujarat riots in 2002.

This is a big game.

So Singapore,it's best we stay out of this dangerous and lethal war. Good luck to all and please pray for your safety everywhere.

As long as there is schism between the majority and the minority and as long as you have extremists and fanatics...the Mumbai incident will occur anywhere.

So it's better to shut our mouths and keep a low profile...and avoid being drawn into this deadly entrapment.

greenpine

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Mumbai's terrorist attack is more than a war between majority Hindus and minority Muslims. It's a global war launched by radical Islamic militants against infidels (kuffars) throughout the whole world.

You may think that we're safe, but we are not. As long as you are non-Muslims, you will be slaughtered by these radical Islamic terrorists. These radical Islamic terrorists follow the teaching of the Koran literally.

As I have worked & stayed in Israel for several years, I always remember what my Israeli friends used to tell me - "When you encountered Islamic terrorists or suicide bombers, you must always remember - THEY ARE OUT TO KILL. In order to save innocent lives, you have to kill those bastard terrorists without hesitation. Even 1 second of delay could make a difference between life & death. As much as we would like to observe the Ten Commandments Thou Shall Not Kill, sometimes we simply don't have a choice".

To stay alive in Israel, we don't take chance and be complacent. Wherever we go, as long as we can see IDF soldiers around, we feel safe and secure. All IDF soldiers (male & female) carry with them M16, Galil or Uzi with live ammunition. Even a majority of Israeli citizens also carry handguns with them in case they need to use them against Islamic/Palestinian terrorists.

NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS. UNFORTUNATELY, ALMOST ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS.

Last edited:

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
thank you greenpine...

we can stay vigilant,alert and prepared...but we need not have to make bold public statements...the mumbai attack i believe is an example of the inter-play between the hindus and the muslim jihadists....any form of extremism and fanaticism is bad...you killed and you will be killed in due course.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why and what brought about suicide bombers ? there is always a cause?

250px-Massacre_of_palestinians_in_shatila.jpg

Neh_Neh_Pok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problems now is not to try to avoid or stay out, but to try to prevent and minimize all odds by not taking security for granted