• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat state by state

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Clinton needs to win PA, WI and MI. WI and MI going Trump's way; PA is marginally Dem 49% to Rep 48%, more rep votes left. No way Clinton can come back.

Welcome President Trump.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's all the wetbacks in CA who push up the vote for Killery.
All the whites and half of the Asians vote Trump.

Asians are not wise to vote for Trump, in my opinion.

Historically (American history I mean), without the Democrats, the Asian Americans would not even have voting rights.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love reading posts by uneducated sinkie peasants who know jack about American politics chiming in. Hillary is the one who will launch WW3 if elected. Just look like what she did in Yemen, Libya and Syria in the four years she was Secretary of State. In fact she birthed ISIS. Trump is the one who will actually keep America out of wars because he is going to pursue an isolationist agenda for us. He is going to focus on business and money and re-negotiating all the crap trade deals like NAFTA he will pull USA out of even NATO and UN. He even wants to charge money for protecting East Asian and European countries in defense that's how Kiam Siap he is so don't DREAM he will go and "chup" any of the shit that the low class towelhead goat fuckers sand niggers do. And neither would he give an ass about the SCS affair.

That's Clinton's passion as part of her one world globalist agenda. He will pull USA out of the bullshit of the planet so loved by democrats for their one world agenda and big government.

States like Sg have to kneel down and beg China for forgiveness but China will shove her foot into LHL's anus.

You people better stick to politics of WP and PAP and how cheng san was mysteriously dissolved and your GRC and dunno what

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excuse me you can don't bother doing a state by state I teach you
All Midwest states, all southern states, all mountain West states are Republicans. In the past the upper Midwest rust belt states were Democrat but NOT this elections.

this thread's chronological posts will show you the up and down nailbiters that started tough for trump but ended tough for clinton. it's an unprecedented unpredictable race with rednecks and hillbillies cumming out of the wilderness, rv parks, and woodwork.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
The white racists have won.

The white xenophobes have won.

The white sexists have won.

Make America HATE again!!

Nope. You are wrong just like the millions of misled foreigners who don't know fuck about USA politics.
Trump is not a racist.
He is a Nationalist!
Last I checked "illegal" is not a race.

America for Americans.
Screw all the freeloading countries. Fuck you.