• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

!^@#%* Starhub block Sammyboy forums..

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
!@#%^ Starhub let dog F!#k, block my access to this forum and the other Sammyboy forum.

I have 2 notebooks at home and on some days (like today) I can't access both Sammyboy fourm. I was wonder what happened, tried all ways like changing setting in IE, change firewall, use my wife notebook and even use Google Chrome. Still no use and is damn damn slow and hardly able to access these 2 sites.

Today, I disconnected to my wireless Starhub modem and plug in my M1 hp (come with 1GB data plan)... and immediately got access to both forum.

&#$$# Starf**k, block these 2 forums for f#$k?

Regret signing a 2-year contract with them. Should have contiued with Pac Net. No such problem!!

:mad::mad:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no nid 2 b angry 1 ...

juz call dem up ... tel dem u wanna surf sbf ... ask dem y cant u surf sbf wif starhub ...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about singsupplies? you tried that? what about proxy?

even china third world trashes can get around communist internet censorship, why you cannot do something about it. that is why PAP get all those third world trashes and replace you and your kids.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure onot? ....... the problem might be at your end.
I am using starhub broadband and so far access to sbf is alrite leh.
Btw, my nick in sbf = caveat emptor :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I checked and I can connect via starhub with no problems whatsoever.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bros, thanks to all suggestions. (except that wise guy who ask me go see my MP and that shit who ask tell me about PAP supporter)!
Also tried sgsupplies, also cannot.

If is it is not Starhub, then it may be my router?? Or too many chumps using Starhub in my block!

Same thing, just now connect using wireless no go. Now use my mobile to connect ok.

Maybe I try my router, connect to a cable instead.

Thank you all.

:rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If is it is not Starhub, then it may be my router?? Or too many chumps using Starhub in my block!

The problem might be at Starhubs end but not everyone is effected lah. If you are lucky the problem will eventually be resolved

I'm using Singtel & also have problems. I don't bother calling the helpline anymore since they are clueless.

Its like the overcrowded trains. Everyone knows its overcrowded but the people in charge have other priorities. The only real solution comes once every 4 years :rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The problem might be at Starhubs end but not everyone is effected lah. If you are lucky the problem will eventually be resolved

I'm using Singtel & also have problems. I don't bother calling the helpline anymore since they are clueless.

Its like the overcrowded trains. Everyone knows its overcrowded but the people in charge have other priorities. The only real solution comes once every 4 years :rolleyes:

Right, now is ok. I didn't male any changes. Both forums can surf very well. Dunno when is the next time it will be blocked again.

:mad:

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
The YPAP fools are currently fighting nail and teeth with online dissenters. After the news of murky contracts been dished to 'kawans kawans' in Eunos, the regime's wannabe lap dogs have made threats to sue dissenters, police reports and using insults to silence dissenters.

Only in Peasantpore.

amour

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm also having problems logging into sammyboy recently. using starhub.... cock up. but when i use my phone's mobile broadband, i can. dammit

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are suffering from sammyboynitis......go visit www.Asia1.com , www.channelnewsasia.com...or the safer side for a while....you need the rest..take the two...and call SAM LEONG in the morning... that will do the trick!:biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are suffering from sammyboynitis......go visit www.Asia1.com , www.channelnewsasia.com...or the safer side for a while....you need the rest..take the two...and call SAM LEONG in the morning... that will do the trick!:biggrin:

Although I'm a sammy fan I also visit other sites, :smile:

Often even have 2 computers on, monitoring different sites & when you are watching real time live webinair & it disconnects & reconnects several times an hour, you know there's a problem :rolleyes:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Although I'm a sammy fan I also visit other sites, :smile:

Often even have 2 computers on, monitoring different sites & when you are watching real time live webinair & it disconnects & reconnects several times an hour, you know there's a problem :rolleyes:

There is serve traffic problems with STARX, I so have occasional logging problems too...but Sing & Tell acct...all right most of the time...

I think Star..is facing a serious, overload...:mad:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is serve traffic problems with STARX, I so have occasional logging problems too...but Sing & Tell acct...all right most of the time...

I think Star..is facing a serious, overload...:mad:

Yep, I've been reading the forums at fuckwarezone & various people report having problems with Star.

I guess not only the trains & buses are being strained. Welcome to the 3rd world :rolleyes: