• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Star Trek] - Jeri Ryan (Seven of Nine) short interview on Star Trek : Picard

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The new star trek is literally Gay,,the chicks are ugly and its nothing but a platform to promote faggotism,.the only chick good looking is an ah soh,,,Star Trek has literally gone down the dumps

knowwhatyouwantinlife

Alfrescian
Loyal
For sci fi
250px-Love,_Death_+_Robots_logo.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay loser subservient Cantonese dog son of public toilet @Valium @sweetiepie dare not go other people PROPER threads to 撒野 lol only dare to talk in fellow cocksucker filthy slut whore mistress thread. Want to come to my proper threads to 撒野Pui your filthy whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The tyranny of the minority CAQ continues

Star Trek's new characters Gray and Adira are transgender, non-binary
Posted 11 hours ago, updated10 hours ago
Person with dark hair and nose piercing
Ian Alexander will join Star Trek Discovery as its first transgender character, Gray.(Supplied: Startrek.Com)
Science fiction franchise Star Trek's first transgender and non-binary characters will debut on US television next month.

Key points:
Transgender character Gray will be played by transgender actor Ian Alexander
Non-binary Adira will be played by Blu del Barrio
They will appear in the third season of CBS Television's series Star Trek: Discovery
Transgender character Gray will be played by transgender actor Ian Alexander while non-binary Adira will be played by Blu del Barrio, an actor who, like the character, does not identify as male or female.

They will appear in the third season of CBS Television's series Star Trek: Discovery, the latest incarnation of the TV franchise that launched in 1966.

Star Trek has spawned films, cartoons and a legion of loyal fans, known as Trekkies.

"Star Trek has always made a mission of giving visibility to underrepresented communities," said Michelle Paradise, the show's co-showrunner and executive producer.

Photo of person with short dark hair
Star Trek's first non-binary character, Adira, will be played by Blu del Burrio.(Supplied: Startrek.Com)
"It believes in showing people that a future without division on the basis of race, gender, gender identity or sexual orientation is entirely within our reach."

Star Trek: Discovery broke boundaries by featuring a married gay couple as central characters for the first time in the franchise's history.

The show also entered a new frontier when actor Sonequa Martin-Green became the first black woman to lead a Star Trek television series.

"I cannot wait for you all to meet these beautiful souls and wonderful artists," said actor Anthony Rapp, who plays one of the show's two gay characters, on Twitter.

"I am so so so proud of them and happy that they are a part of our show".

Actor del Barrio auditioned for the role while finishing drama school.

"When I got the call that I'd been cast as Adira, I hadn't yet told the majority of my friends and family that I was non-binary," del Barrio said.

"So when this happened, it felt like the universe saying, 'go ahead'."

Alexander, 19, played Buck Vu on the Netflix science fiction mystery series The OA and, according to CBS, is the first openly trans Asian-American actor to appear on television.

The third season of Star Trek: Discovery is scheduled to begin on October 15 and will be free-to-air.

Reuters