• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

star search finalist say geylang very dirty...

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis star search finalist say geylang is veri dirty in Q&A segment... but geylang MP fatima hear oredi damn tulan ...... ask him to come to her geylang and see how clean all her chicken houses are.......LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SM06-001-0-SHI.jpg

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone know Geylang is the dirtiest shithole in whole of Singapore. With the exception of Little India / Mustafa.

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone know Geylang is the dirtiest shithole in whole of Singapore. With the exception of Little India / Mustafa.

hahaha... the guy is just stating the facts that every singaporean knows :biggrin:

the MP is just covering her ass.... she will says Geylany has many tourists (has no FL), and no complaints from residents. I remember few years ago, the MP of joo chiat also says "joo chiat is not red light districts, no complaints from residents"

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dis star search finalist say geylang is veri dirty in Q&A segment... but geylang MP fatima hear oredi damn tulan ...... ask him to come to her geylang and see how clean all her chicken houses are.......
he shud bling her 2 c ze dirty places, man! ...

otherwise, she sits in her ivory tower ... dun even noe watz happening in her own backyard n oni tok rubbish ... :(

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The MP talking out of her asshole la. Each time she go visit Geylang, her lapdogs will scatter roses on the ground she treads on. Walk liao also orgasm!

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she obviously know but she simply act innocent abt it.:biggrin:

the guy complain abt geylang dirty, he might have visit other plc worst.:rolleyes:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
dis star search finalist say geylang is veri dirty in Q&A segment... but geylang MP fatima hear oredi damn tulan ...... ask him to come to her geylang and see how clean all her chicken houses are.......LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SM06-001-0-SHI.jpg

haha... he should have asked the MP to visit any other estate (except India India) ... tell him, which estate is more dirty than Geylang :biggrin:

I guess she will say Hougang and Potong Pasir

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually this bullshit about Geylang being dirty is silly news. What caught my attention was the rape-murder case headline. Anyone know what it was about? Seem to be two rape-murder cases with one common suspect.

Jabba

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come nobody realised that the "dirty" he meant was prostitution? the topic was which place did he not want to be caught dead at....

sir cum-a-lot

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think the star search finalist had limited vocabulary. i think more people would agree if he phrased it as; geylang is 'biohazardous'