• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Awards 2021

carefreeman

Alfrescian
Loyal
1617807544133.png

This Year's Star Awards 2021 will be held at Changi Airport and Jewel Changi's Rain Vortex.
Any guess for this year Star Awards 2021 best actress and best actor?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the great actors had left Mediacorp. Back then we had Xie Shaoguang and the others. These days, the old ones are past their expiry date, and the young ones you probably don't even know their names. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN seriouslee my uncle think they have this same thing every year until my uncle think some of the stars are getting sick of it but no choice still have to show face KNN

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Star awards should go to the few men in white who “happen” to be at the Hawker centres when some old farts fainted, and performed heroic life saving acts. These are true actors.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the great actors had left Mediacorp. Back then we had Xie Shaoguang and the others. These days, the old ones are past their expiry date, and the young ones you probably don't even know their names. :rolleyes:
I do not understand why mediacorpse still.let the no more popular old Zoe leads the actors and actress, it will cause the viewership even worst.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
So no more grand entrance walk-in this year by those goons strutting in with their silly looking outfits thinking that they are some big shot Hollywood stars?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star Awards is just a fucking excuse for these delusional actresses to show their fake neh-nehs and shaved chee bye in see-thru attire.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are so many best actor and actress nominees ? Is this pork distribution time?

Best Actress Nominees
最佳女主角入围名单
1617851356690.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.... they have A-Z award categories. I am surprised that they didn't have nominees for Best Cleaner 2021.

Young Talent Award Nominess
青苹果奖入围

1617851860425.png