• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stallholders in row with Workers Party town council

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The only assessment I have made wrong is the level of unhappiness Singaporeans had against PAP. YSL destiny predicted no doubt and the reasons used to sack him have been deliberated as well. In fact I was amazed at the similarity of the reasons
LTK gave and I am still hopeful the core values are intact.

The drop of support in HG is at the lower end of estimation and that is a bit surprising, though not unexpected. The unexpected result lies in PEBE. which shock all political observers.

As for TKL, I can only tell you that losing deposit is within expectation though we hope for the best. It is unfortunate as study is done before TJS stepped in. Not everyone is born politician but that doesnt mean that they are no good ans definitely, it doesnt mean those born politician are better in anyways. I still stick with my choice based on core values I believed in.

Similar to say, those so call politicians are having so much problems now because they dont,have strong principled core values.. from plagiarism,YSL saga, vote buying via lucky draw to this present saga... it has everything to do with a screw up unprincipled attitude of Smart Alec.

Just,mark my word, this is not going to be end of WP sagas... well, you may blame PAP or MSM but it takes two to clap. It has everything to do with the quality and character of WP...

Goh Meng Seng

You do realise that you have history of making erroneous political assessment since 2011.

1) Tan Kin Lian was a shocker. The guy is a dud. Imagine which nutcase wears a campaign t-shirt together with his wife and attends a funeral. I repeatedly told you that the guy is charlatan and a long standing PAP cadre of 30 years who had been rejected by the party.

2) You made so many claims about Yaw, you claimed that it was the end of the world for WP and Hougang and yet Png Eng Huat won.

Your assessment is no longer taken seriously.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just,mark my word, this is not going to be end of WP sagas... well, you may blame PAP or MSM but it takes two to clap. It has everything to do with the quality and character of WP...

Goh Meng Seng

Traitor is the best description one can have for you ...I will leave it to others who can describe you with more colourful language.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only assessment I have made wrong is the level of unhappiness Singaporeans had against PAP. YSL destiny predicted no doubt and the reasons used to sack him have been deliberated as well. In fact I was amazed at the similarity of the reasons
LTK gave and I am still hopeful the core values are intact.

The drop of support in HG is at the lower end of estimation and that is a bit surprising, though not unexpected. The unexpected result lies in PEBE. which shock all political observers.

As for TKL, I can only tell you that losing deposit is within expectation though we hope for the best. It is unfortunate as study is done before TJS stepped in. Not everyone is born politician but that doesnt mean that they are no good ans definitely, it doesnt mean those born politician are better in anyways. I still stick with my choice based on core values I believed in.

Goh Meng Seng

Full of 马后炮 bullshit from the PAP agent goh meng seng,

Mark my words your political career is GONE fuck. No way ever you can smell parliament maybe except go there to use the toilet :rolleyes:

TKL losing of deposit expected? what about 5% of votes only? Also expected. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has everything to do with the quality and character of WP...

Goh Meng Seng

General Goh Meng Seng, the PAP's representative in the Opposition. Why is it that the WP have MPs making things hot for the PAP in Parliament while you bark like a mad dog in sammyboy.com? Fuck your mother puah cheebye!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from plagiarism,YSL saga, vote buying via lucky draw to this present saga...

We are clear that these issues, some of which are real faults, made no difference to your decision to attack WP incessantly. And you do know that even if they do not exist, your guns will remain.

There is a difference between having the end goal in mind (to attack WP) then find fault along the way, and getting disappointed with WP after several incidents. Yours is obviously not the second. Unlike some who may be real ex-WP supporters, for you the incidents were not the cause of disappointment - they were merely convenient excuses.

When you could not pick anything out of WP for the particular Punggol East episode, you decided Lilian's N Levels became a political fault.

Last edited:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In case there are any doubts where GMS is coming from, his referring to the opponents' 'unfavourable' academic achievements (a PAPzi trait through and through) should lay them to rest.

But Mr Goh, seriously, please improve your English so that I can use your writing as negative examples of logic without having to deal with the mechanics of your dearth of language skills.

When you could not pick anything out of WP for the particular Punggol East episode, you decided Lilian's N Levels became a political fault.

Last edited:

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is turning out to be a storm in a tea cup. Other that bros in SBF, I doubt if the rest of Singapore is following this closely. To recap, this is what appears to be happening:

1) It is NEA's requirement for spring cleaning to be done every quarter. The cleaning of the high places with scaffolding is required to be done once every year. This cleaning is the scope of services covered by the S&C paid by the hawkers.

2) AHTC have already done the annual cleaning of the high places with the scaffolding.

3) During the quarterly spring cleaning, there was a request to clean the high places.

4) As this is ADDITIONAL requirement, there was naturally a discussion on who would bear the cost of implementing this requirement.

5) As per all discussions, there was mention that the hawkers might have to pay for the scaffolding if they wanted quarterly cleaning of the high places instead of the current annual cleaning.

6) NEA who was involved in the discussion apparently brokered a compromise. The hawker association would provide the scaffolding. AHTC on the other hand would get their cleaners to do the additional cleaning at no extra charge.

7) On the day of the cleaning, no scaffolding was provided. There was hence no cleaning of the high places. This led to the current disagreement.

Not saying who is wrong or who is right but this seems to be what happened.

Last edited:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is turning out to be a storm in a tea cup. Other that bros in SBF, I doubt if the rest of Singapore is following this closely. To recap, this is what appears to be happening:

1) It is NEA's requirement for spring cleaning to be done every quarter. The cleaning of the high places with scaffolding is required to be done once every year. This cleaning is within the scope of services covered by the S&C paid by the hawkers.

2) AHTC have already done the annual cleaning of the high places with the scaffolding.

3) During the quarterly spring cleaning, there was a request to clean the high places.

4) As this is ADDITIONAL requirement, there was naturally a discussion on who would bear the cost of implementing this requirement.

5) As per all discussions, there was mention that the hawkers might have to pay for the scaffolding if they wanted quarterly cleaning of the high places instead of the current annual cleaning.

6) NEA who was involved in the discussion apparently brokered a compromise. The hawker association would provide the scaffolding. AHTC on the other hand would get their cleaners to do the additional cleaning at no extra charge.

7) On the day of the cleaning, no scaffolding was provided. There was hence no cleaning of the high places. This led to the current disagreement.

Yep especially when this is seen in relation to the cracked MRT tracks!!!

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1) It is NEA's requirement for spring cleaning to be done every quarter. The cleaning of the high places with scaffolding is required to be done once every year. This cleaning is the scope of services covered by the S&C paid by the hawkers.

If this is true, AHPE seems to be more played out by the NEA and hawkers, and can explain why NEA keeps parroting that AHPE needs to do their work without answering AHPE's allegations.

This is the same tactic as how I tell the most hardworking boy who has done his homework to do his homework, thereby giving the impression that he has not done it.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawkers are part of Merchants Association which is part of the People's Association whish is part of the PAP which is part of the bastard Lee.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
To recap, this is what appears to be happening:

This is the 2nd most logical (too much confusion from all parties) sequence of event so far. Of course the 1st goes to Rabid GohMS's version which has many, many "if", "but" and keeps changing storyline.

We just need AHPETC to prove NEA did say the Hawker Association had committed to provide the scaffolding. We can discuss whether the Hawker Association didn't commit (NEA lying to set a trap) or Hawker Association did commit but later did not fulfill the commitment (Hawker Association played NEA out) next...... so far neither NEA nor that mysterious Hawker Association is denying this.

But what about that Mr Tai Vie Shun, the town council’s property manager, whom NEA "identified" as the 1 telling the hawkers to pay "extra" for the scaffolding? It would be good if he or AHPETC can clarify the "extra" was because the hawkers wanted "extra" cleaning of area >2.5m and because NEA/Hawker Association failed to provide the scaffolding.

Now the best is NEA invites both AHPETC and that mysterious Hawker Association to drink coffee and come up with a joint statement on what happened and what will happen next. All these press releases, fb comments, etc, etc are confusing every1 except Rabid GohMS who already knows everything and has a conclusion drawn up regardless of what really happened.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is turning out to be a storm in a tea cup.

I couldn't possibly agree with you more. Thanks for the cogent summary as well.

I lost interest in the case days ago because of the same realization -- minor hiccup blown out of proportion by the powers that be.

There was some miscommunication and AHPETC could have done things better. WP also could have communicated it better, so that the wider population can know the 7 points you just posted. Still, it all boils down to petty politicking.

As you say, storm in a teacup. A very small storm, and very big teacup if I may add.

Move on!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Goh

Could you please improve your grammar when you write here and on Facebook? This is because I had long wanted to use what you write as an example of how not to form arguments (for my children). Given your bad grammar though I'm afraid I'd get distracted with correcting your English rather than pointing out your logical flaws.

Please help.

Thanks.

His problem is not one of grammar. Its his inability to be concise. A lot of hot words thrown here and there, but all boils down to a few petty points about WP sneaking out on its dues, not owning up, trying to cover up, etc. Points which I feel are blown way out of proportion, if I may add.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't possibly agree with you more. Thanks for the cogent summary as well.

I lost interest in the case days ago because of the same realization -- minor hiccup blown out of proportion by the powers that be.

There was some miscommunication and AHPETC could have done things better. WP also could have communicated it better, so that the wider population can know the 7 points you just posted. Still, it all boils down to petty politicking.

As you say, storm in a teacup. A very small storm, and very big teacup if I may add.

Move on!

Want to move on? Dream on lah.

Goh Meng Seng the PAP attack dog will munch, chew, bite this to no end.

If PAP cockup then he will shut his gap. He knows his masters. Obedient dog.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Aurvandil,

At first, I also thought it was as simple as that but apparently it is not.

The fact that AHTC and WP MP keeps repeating "no-authorized" personnel has asked hawkers to pay extra for cleaning the ceiling, it is pretty telling. It means that they didn't deny that there might be someone who have told the hawkers to pay extra but AHTC disclaim any relations or responsibility from that.

Apparently, Pritam is just too blur to understand the underlying implications. NEA has further put up a bait: in previous cleaning of ceiling, AHTC or its contractor has not provided any scaffolding.. implying that the hawkers had paid for the erection of the scaffolding in previous time as well. Thus, it is not as simple as one time off thing nor some extra request from hawkers.

Someone is lying or even involve some dishonest dealings here. You may see this as some storm in the cup but apparently the storm is getting out of the cup into the mountains. It may just turn into a tornado eventually.

It seems that NEA has played its cards well... or rather, MSM and NEA together, have played their cards well. They just releasing information bits by bits, waiting for WP MP and AHTC to make certain claims which they have documented evidence to shoot them down one by one. NEA and ST have been baiting WP AHTC and MP. Apparently, the smart alec MP Pritam has fallen into the trap. Take note that neither Sylvia nor LTK has made any public statement over this.

I believe, someone within WP or AHTC has sabo the whole administration. Something is not right and it may just develop into a scandal eventually.

Goh Meng Seng

Last edited:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As for TKL, I can only tell you that losing deposit is within expectation though we hope for the best.

I'm calling out your BS.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?99218-PE-Prediction-Wishlist-Lay-it-down-here&p=805519#post805519

"TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit. TCB and TJS are the ones who should be worried about their deposits. " - Goh Meng Seng

I actually feel sorry for you. You have made it your life goal to discredit everything about the Worker's Party, and trying to convince anyone that is listening to you that the Worker's Party are made up of bad people. You have delusions of the whole Singapore listening to you and agreeing with you, but the fact is everyone knows that you have no credibility and it is obvious that you have a grudge against the Worker's Party despite your laughable claims to be objective.

No one is listening to you, and no one believes anything you say. One day you will realize this and finally see yourself for what you are.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm calling out your BS.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?99218-PE-Prediction-Wishlist-Lay-it-down-here&p=805519#post805519

"TKL is not the one who should worry about his deposit. TCB and TJS are the ones who should be worried about their deposits. " - Goh Meng Seng

I actually feel sorry for you. You have made it your life goal to discredit everything about the Worker's Party, and trying to convince anyone that is listening to you that the Worker's Party are made up of bad people. You have delusions of the whole Singapore listening to you and agreeing with you, but the fact is everyone knows that you have no credibility and it is obvious that you have a grudge against the Worker's Party despite your laughable claims to be objective.

No one is listening to you, and no one believes anything you say. One day you will realize this and finally see yourself for what you are.

Goh meng seng aka pap paid attack dog

How does it feels now to be exposed as a liar?

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
General Goh Meng Seng, the PAP's representative in the Opposition. Why is it that the WP have MPs making things hot for the PAP in Parliament while you bark like a mad dog in sammyboy.com? Fuck your mother puah cheebye!
Brother,I do not even think that brother GMS's free services are appreciated by PAP,they just treat him like some one falling down from the sky,doing his solo,BS a few of the 60% or less.He will just simply disappears as a desperate man after 2016,Brother GMS,回头是岸,learn from Brother Leetabath or some one likes that,Almighty God,Buddha,Kwan Yin,Allan bless.amen

Last edited: