• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Stage by stage on how a Covid-19 patient goes up the lorry.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Touchwood should samster kena warded with Covid I think better reject the ventilation, use your willpower or mental strength overcome and most importantly ask the boss to pray for you to a speedy recovery, Amen.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Touchwood should samster kena warded with Covid I think better reject the ventilation, use your willpower or mental strength overcome and most importantly ask the boss to pray for you to a speedy recovery, Amen.

View attachment 122862

Sounds like a reasonably good way to die.

I've had personal experience with those who died of cancer and I can say that the death is 100x worse than that described in the video yet the government is doing very little when it comes to preventive measures.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a reasonably good way to die.

I've had personal experience with those who died of cancer and I can say that the death is 100x worse than that described in the video yet the government is doing very little when it comes to preventive measures.
Exactly how my friend died. He was at stage 2 or 3 when he was complaining of breathing difficulties. Breating is something we all take for granted, but when you have COVID stage 4 you will really appreciate the act of just breathing because it becomes so hard and you're gasping for air if you can imagine how that desperation feels...:frown:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they missed out 1 step - at stage 6.5 they should be giving some form of medication like morphine to put the patient at ease KNN :frown:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't see sny anti histamine or steroids being used.
One reason why panadol is prescribed after vaccination is to prevent your body from over reacting to vaccine as it does to covid,

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old woman takes vaccine. Dies in 8 hrs.

Autopsy is done. Of course not vaccine death.

After grief, family tries to take action. This becomes going against doctor, hospital, and pap.

Goes to facebook, no one even notices.

In the end they killed their parent not virus

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle think they missed out 1 step - at stage 6.5 they should be giving some form of medication like morphine to put the patient at ease KNN :frown:
Also my uncle think their stage 7 is not leelee what it will happen becas by this stage you won't be awake enough to even have a last look at your familee members :frown:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please do not die of covid or any respiratory illness. Heart attack is the preferred way. Of course the best is to die in your sleep.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also my uncle think their stage 7 is not leelee what it will happen becas by this stage you won't be awake enough to even have a last look at your familee members :frown:
Finallee wait long long stage 7 they cry for you KNN to them the body is just a medical object and consumables KNN especiallee the porter :cool:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old woman takes vaccine. Dies in 8 hrs.

Autopsy is done. Of course not vaccine death.

After grief, family tries to take action. This becomes going against doctor, hospital, and pap.

Goes to facebook, no one even notices.

In the end they killed their parent not virus
Hello! What talking you? People on channel 5 and you are tuned in to Channel 8. You need to adjust your views to the right channel. :rolleyes:

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly how my friend died. He was at stage 2 or 3 when he was complaining of breathing difficulties. Breating is something we all take for granted, but when you have COVID stage 4 you will really appreciate the act of just breathing because it becomes so hard and you're gasping for air if you can imagine how that desperation feels...:frown:
I had gerd and I understand how it feels to be breathless even though I can take on site but it's not refreshing.

Why tcm was not recommended?