• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ST reader wants stadium named after Lee Kuan Yew

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
If that the case, how come singapore can develop when the people so useless as u say they are? If the people so useless, even if all FTs come in,,,there is no way to develop cos of the drag on the economy

The people are useless on their own without LKY to direct them and guide them through life.

When LKY is gone, the locals will be lost souls once again. Luckily, there are sufficient numbers of new citizens in Singapore now and hopefully a new and strong leader will emerge from amongst this dynamic group of new singaporeans.

My guess is that it will be a new sinkie of Pinoy descent who will take up the reigns.

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
God bless you LKY. You have done so much for the country. I bow before you in awe.

village-vector-singapore-world-812327.jpg

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those
LEECHES who would not.”

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not engaging you in any discussion, i am bashing you and telling others how stupid you are.

haha another idiotic escape and display of cowardice...you and your dumbfuck demonstration of a coward who has no balls to do anything other than spouting behind your pc and flying aeroplanes....haha...stupid dumbfuck...there is no need to tell others how stupid kopi is....he is already stupid. you??? you dumbfuck idiot trying to be smug!!! hahhaa

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am not engaging you in any discussion, i am bashing you and telling others how stupid you are.

if you are not engaging me in any decent discussion and you are bashing me, i have the right too to bash you , dumbfuck !!! but i do not wish to stoop to your low down level....now go fuck yourself dumbfuck!!!

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you are not engaging me in any decent discussion and you are bashing me, i have the right too to bash you , dumbfuck !!! but i do not wish to stoop to your low down level....now go fuck yourself dumbfuck !!!

This is a forum where sensible debate should prevail. The profanity with which you punctuate your sentences is offensively distasteful and a bad influence on the younger visitors to this distinguished site. If you cannot pursue an argument in a scholarly manner, I suggest you refrain from posting because many readers find what you write irksome and your incessant use of vulgarity, downright distasteful. Please try your best to be corrigible so as not to infringe upon the political, racial, cultural and intellectual sensitivity of the participants in this platform.

If all else fail, kopisai ..... fuck your mother phua chee bye !:oIo:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kopiunca private messages are more vulgar and more abusive.

hahahahhahaaaa.................

it will start posting them when it comes in here as iluvsinkapoo

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a forum where sensible debate should prevail. The profanity with which you punctuate your sentences is offensively distasteful and a bad influence on the younger visitors to this distinguished site. If you cannot pursue an argument in a scholarly manner, I suggest you refrain from posting because many readers find what you write irksome and your incessant use of vulgarity, downright distasteful. Please try your best to be corrigible so as not to infringe upon the political, racial, cultural and intellectual sensitivity of the participants in this platform.

you post like a bloody pondang and it smells like I H P...go and leak the stinky perineum of those whoring brothers of yours here..you lanjao lah!!!

who is profane here? who is vulgar here? who is obscene here? you and your CCCCbye Gang are the worst thugs and hooligans in this forum...The IRIS Brotherhood will demolish all of you ...and hang all your hooligans by your testicles!!!

CCCbye!!! who are the bullies here!!! you must be blind, retarded and twisted??? who is bashing Kopi all the time!!! CheeBye face!!Lanjiao Bin!!!...Now go with I H P and the rest of your whoring members and go dogs fuck!!!! now you understand what is being bashed in your own fucking face for trying to be sarcastically and venomously vulgar and aggressive at the same time!!! PHUI!!!

now this is your mantra:
fuck your mother phua chee bye !

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
your points of views are all noted.

no world leader wants to appear arrogant and self-righteous. most of them would want a peaceful passing on and to see the fruits of his labour advance and flourish. mr lee kuan yew is no difference. he personally would not want anyone to worship him or idolise him. but the people who feel indebted and who appreciate his great sacrifices and who admire his great leadership would love to have him remembered. his legacy will be enshrined in some form or another. there is nothing anyone can stop it. even mr lee himself cannot stop it if our National Stadium is named Lee Kuan Yew Sports Complex. To me, it is most appropriate and most meaningful.

Without Mr Lee, there will be no Singapore today. Without Mr Lee, there will be no sports, let alone the present National Stadium. Mr Lee is responsible for what there are in Singapore : all the leaders of industries, all the iconic labels and all the prosperity and success of a Modern Singapore. This is Mr Lee's legacy.

This is the lau yeow siew's legacy according to his former President and ex-Party founding committee member: http://singaporerebel.blogspot.sg/2009/05/lees-betrayal-of-pap-and-singapore.html

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kopisai england cmi. Cannot debate. So can only be pappies IB. Highest level kopisai can attain is toilet cleaner in pappies kindergarten.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai england cmi. Cannot debate. So can only be pappies IB. Highest level kopisai can attain is toilet cleaner in pappies kindergarten.

Do what I have done.

Throw that foul mouth maggot kopisai into the ignore bin

He can scream all he want there like a hello kittie with no mouth and no sound

Ignoring him will be the worse insult you can do to him

Let him go bonkers knowing no one give a flying fuck as to what he scream and moan

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

How to fuck the low scum kopisai's two mothers' lau phua chee bye when he oredi declared last year that both his mothers had died.

More likely ask low scum kopisai to crawl to lick old fart's shriveled cock and balls!

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro leongsam; why you keeping posting so many pics of fishing village?....any pics 1819 singapore?...would love to see how it's like...

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should consider TAN AH KOW because everybody that has been educated in Singapore from day 1 will know who he is & heard of him at least!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is such a great man that he deserves more than naming rights to a stadium.

The whole country should be named after him. Singapore should renamed Harryleepore.

I don't think LKY himself cares a fig about people naming anything after him.