• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious ST denies 1MDB whistleblower interview scripted

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday, The Edge Malaysia published a 24-page recap of the 1MDB saga.

On the 24th page of the online document, Justo, who is now a free man and met Malaysian PM Tun Mahathir last week, said the interview published by ST was ‘scripted’.

He also said this was part of a blackmail by the ex-PetroSaudi boys whom he named as Mahony and Finnegan.

Justo named the hidden hands as PetroSaudi director Patrick Mahony; and Paul Finnegan, a UK
private detective who disguised himself as a Scotland Yard detective.

Justo told Ho Kay Tat, The Edge publisher that a list of 50 questions was handed to him by the ex-PetroSaudi guys.

“They handed to me a list of 50 questions and answers that I was supposed to use for my interview just before I saw him (Nirmal).

“Everything I told him was prepared by them (Mahony and Finnegan) and I was also told not to bring up the name Jho Low,” Justo says.

Mahony, PetroSaudi’s head of mergers and acquisitions. Mahony met Jho Low in New York in August 2009 where they first discussed how to bring 1MDB to JV with PetroSaudi.

Why the “hidden hands” decided to use Nirmal and ST for the Justo “confession” to spin a fake narrative is open to speculation, said Ho.

The Straits Times carried the interview on July 24, 2015, splashing it on its print and online editions claiming it was a world scoop.

http://theindependent.sg/st-correspondent-says-unaware-1mdb-whistleblower-interview-scripted/