• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious St Andrew's Secondary School Student Threatens Teacher , 24 Aug 2022.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20220824_205108.jpg

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging for KC to step-in ...

A St Andrew's Secondary School student was seen, in a widely circulated video online, threatening a teacher.

Student threatened to end teacher's life​

The 55-second video is comprised of several clips.

The confrontation appeared to have started after the student in question spoke to someone at the door.

Peace Maker

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is what happened when the MOE only allow the principal to cane or punish the students. During my schools days, no matter how naughty we were outside school, we still respect our teachers. My teachers used to cane us on the palm of the hands in primary school days with a wooden ruler. In secondary school days either kena pat hard on the back or knock on the head with a book, sometimes even kena pull by the ears. Nevertheless, we all grew up to become responsible & upright person. Ever since LHL got promoted quickly to BG, all young scholar teachers also became principals at a very young age. No experience in managing the school but very good in giving orders to the elderly teachers who put their heart in teaching the students. So sad education system in Singapore now.

hollowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I scolded teacher cheebye before but not directly. It was to the air aiming at the teacher. Since is not directly the teacher cannot do anything about it. This is a wiser way to scold teacher.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I gave up on the school system long ago as far as discipline is concerned, so for those who try to intimidate my kids, I will wait for them outside the school gate and tell them to stop their nonsense, otherwise I will confront their parents Works all the time