• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SQ ceca golden foot for lucky passenger

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
sia.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA flight experience spoiled by fellow passenger's stinky feet: 'It's a disgusting

Stomper's SIA flight experience spoiled by fellow passenger's stinky feet: 'It's a disgusting sight'
photo_librarySee 17 More Photoschevron_rightchevron_left
FacebookTwitterWhatsAppGmail Share

Caryn Tan mail
Posted on 16 December 2019 | 17,331 views | 10 comments
Submitted by Stomper Alex

This story was submitted via Web contributionform.

A Stomper's flight experience on Singapore Airlines (SIA) was spoiled after a fellow passenger's stinky feet faced him as he was eating.
Stomper Alex contributed photos of the incident and said: "It was a morning flight on Nov 15 and the plane was bound to arrive in Shanghai at about 2.30pm.

"I was going there for a short holiday and chose SIA because I knew that their in-flight service is worth the price.
"There was the usual -- babies crying, occasional kicking of my seat. These are okay but never did I expect the passenger in front of me would be able to place her stinky feet near the window and face me!
"It was after my lunch, at about 1.45pm, but I was snacking and my drink was just a few inches away from her feet.

"I couldn't continue eating with her smelly feet so near.
"It seemed like she was resting her head on her partner's thighs but I'm not too sure how she managed to contort herself to sit in such a position.
"I didn't want to make a scene and I wasn't sure if she'll do something else to spoil my flight so I just endured.
"I think it lasted for about 30 minutes.
"Imagine having stinky feet facing you while you're having your meal.
"I've been flying for so many decades and have met many types of rude passengers but this is the worst of all.
"Pity a first-class flight being marred by the low-class behaviour of a fellow passenger.
"This is my first time experiencing such a thing on a flight.
"I doubt anyone would've experienced this too. Mind you, it's not easy to sit in such a way till your feet faces the passenger behind you.
"It's a pretty disgusting sight.
"Thinking about this horrible experience again makes me want to puke."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least keep your socks on. They'll keep your feet warm during the flight and mask some of the smell.

Soul

Alfrescian
Loyal
I noticed that CECA always throw a lot of rubbish around their seats when I travel with them in cattle class to US.