• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spot the difference and don't get scammed

chittychitty

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/ef7dj4zw

AOE1KpC.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I never believe in internet banking. You are simply trading security for convenience. It's not like your nearest ATM is 10km away.

You do need internet banking to pay your credit card bills, which is unavoidable should you buy things online. Otherwise, you'll need to depend on Giro and NETS for your everyday transactions, if you're not using cash.

Also, for certain payment disputes and refund claims, sometimes they want you to take a screenshot of your bank account transaction history as evidence. That requires internet banking.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I took a online cybersecurity course in www.udemy.com

It cost only $20 and it teaches you how spot hackers.

If u are keen to get into cybersecuity job paid $120k a year... can take the full course... worth it.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I used to believe that people were fundamentally good, honest. Unfortunately now I don't. Crooks are everywhere.

But I still do online payments, the safe way. I send the seller these real currency notes and ask them to keep the change. And that I expect them to send me my goods promptly.

sgd-hero.jpg

SGD_50_Paper_f.jpg

1000_dollar.jpg