• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sports Bras

A

Alu862

Why do Singapore school girls like to wear coloured sports bras? Overseas, thee students are fine with plain white bras.

A

Alu862

But sports bras are tight an have no clips for quick release

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
But sports bras are tight an have no clips for quick release

so are you complaining that you dun have quick fast access to their perky little breasts that's why you condemn sports bras??:biggrin::p

Last edited:

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it doesnt matter it is sport bra or plain white bra, as long it can hold their 2 'frenz', it is a good bra.:biggrin:

end of day, dun wear bra is the best. save money in buying bras, nw inflation ma can cut cost too, nice.

i might tinking dun wear underwear liao, gals pls take note.:biggrin:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
it doesnt matter it is sport bra or plain white bra, as long it can hold their 2 'frenz', it is a good bra.:biggrin:

end of day, dun wear bra is the best. save money in buying bras, nw inflation ma can cut cost too, nice.

Well you have the option of flying somewhere to find a naturist resort...if that's the case...

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Normal bras are ok for that. Why so special. Clipp on kind should be easier

Errrr....maybe this is why :p

Why buy a sports bra? What do sports bras do that normal bras don't? Women who exercise regularly know that running, jumping, and other active sports make breasts bounce and jiggle. And that can lead to breast soreness, not to mention attracting attention that you may not want:biggrin:. Sports bras are specially designed to minimize the jiggle and stop the bounce.:wink:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Errrr....maybe this is why :p

Why buy a sports bra? What do sports bras do that normal bras don't? Women who exercise regularly know that running, jumping, and other active sports make breasts bounce and jiggle. And that can lead to breast soreness, not to mention attracting attention that you may not want:biggrin:. Sports bras are specially designed to minimize the jiggle and stop the bounce.:wink:

the most logical explanation of the day^^

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Omg, stop making me dream of my old school days!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Those days where after PE lessons i see my classmates put back on their uniform in class....

Omg.....stop stop stop making me think back!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont pretend la... admit it...
everyday u also thinking about it.. not only in dreams.. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Yes yes!!! i admit, i think bout it everyday, but this is making it worst!!!:p:p:p

Wah, those fine hair still growing out, sweat smell after PE lesson without perfume.....

kk, i go PCC liao hehehe:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

dunhill_11

Alfrescian
Loyal

绝世好Bra :biggrin: hmmmmmm