• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'pore man, 60, suffers cardiac arrest & dies in Switzerland on first family Europe holiday

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel exactly the same. In addition to being deadly, traveling is also full of hassle and so damned tiring. My old, tired and battered body can't tahan it anymore.
I have had enough traveling during my peak working days working at MNCs. It's fucking stressful to catch connecting flights when on a business trip.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vaccinated Sinkies should buy travel insurance and do a full medical checkup before going on a holiday. :wink:
Vaccinated or not, it's always advisable to have your travel insurance in place when travelling abroad.

You can be compensated for flight delay, baggage delay, traffic accident when abroad etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vaccinated or not, it's always advisable to have your travel insurance in place when travelling abroad.

You can be compensated for flight delay, baggage delay, traffic accident when abroad etc.

Don't forget about sudden death, even the seemingly healthy ones.

Hence the medical checkup before a holiday. :sneaky:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
FlfILCJaYAIiZi_.jpeg

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor sia suay Sinkie. No money go some place near and cheap like Mudland. Instead of flying budget airline and taking public transport with luggage can be very stressful. Even better just stay at home and not be a nuisance to others on their vacation.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I presume they went on a group tour. Group tours are damn fucking stressful as you are essentially rushing from one place to the next. Much of the time is spent on traveling itself instead of the time spent at the various places of interest. You actually slept very little as you always leave the hotel damn early and return to the hotel damn late. His death could have be exacerbated by the hectic schedule.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
I presume they went on a group tour. Group tours are damn fucking stressful as you are essentially rushing from one place to the next. Much of the time is spent on traveling itself instead of the time spent at the various places of interest. You actually slept very little as you always leave the hotel damn early and return to the hotel damn late. His death could have be exacerbated by the hectic schedule.
Now vaxtards blame guided tour for sudden deafs! :rolleyes: