• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore is not every angmo's cup of tea: The David O'Connor Story

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
not surprise he can bang 9 girls while penniless...TNP did a story a few years back on WAGs wannabe and sure as hell theyre ugly but dying to be players WAGs. Jack is surprised if ONLY 9 girls are banged. there ought to be more!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not surprise he can bang 9 girls while penniless...TNP did a story a few years back on WAGs wannabe and sure as hell theyre ugly but dying to be players WAGs. Jack is surprised if ONLY 9 girls are banged. there ought to be more!

What are the chances of a local in his 60's attracting any freebies:wink:

Here you have someone in his 60's sleeping around & he even attracted the attention of some gay school kid at a mall:eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fellow maybe really is Sammy's clone. Notice how absent Sammy is the past 2 days?

but someone ever msged sifu that he knows tonychat in real life and that tony owes him money. Tony used to hang out in the old forum begging sinkies for a chit chat. Ah sam must be really suffering from MPD if he's actually tony.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Calling Raiders, here you are _ ask Ah Jah_ras

it was sifu that started that thread on tony. He's tony's number 1 nemesis on this forum but after he got banned and all his posts deletd by sam i don't know who his clone is. Maybe it's microsoft and cheebye_windsor.

scbccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, he's a "survivor". That's "talent". :biggrin::rolleyes:

this is just a crappy ang mo with no particular talent .....people like us can see this.....but some besotted girls ....the equivalent of dumb blondes dont see this ....so they give their CCB to him. Some support him for a while too.