• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spore family home burgled in JB

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/thieves-even-stole-shoes

Be careful when thinking of investing in JB ppty

If all sinkies go stay in JB, who will be left in stinkapore to go head down down and arseholes up high high for the PAP maggots cockroaches to tiew to kan to rape for fun and for money?
Those poor PAP maggots cockroaches and their fucking collaborators can no longer laugh all the way to their banks

BETTER SPIN AND SPIN TO FRIGHTEN SINKIES TO STAY IN SINGAPORE TO BE FUCK TO BE TIEW TO BE KANNED BY PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES AND WHERE THEIR ORGANS CAN BE HARVESTED WHEN THEY DIE

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His brother-in-law called the police and went to the Johor Baru Sentral Police Station to make a report.

While he was there, he noticed a white car with his mother-in-law's purple basket inside.

Mr Faizal said the police later told his family that they had caught two suspects - a man and a woman.

It tallied with the accounts of some of their neighbours, said Mr Faizal.

The burglars have been caught lah.. Swift action by the JB police.. In S'pore also got house breakings.. When I came back for CNY, I drove to East Coast to visit my Boss's house..

I saw a big Police sign informing the public of housebreaking case there.. Even big house owners in S'pore kena burgled..

Last edited:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies grew up in a well. Always safe in wells. So when they climbed out of the well they get eaten alive. Why should anyone be surprised?

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies grew up in a well. Always safe in wells. So when they climbed out of the well they get eaten alive. Why should anyone be surprised?

Some of the thjngs Sinkees do overseas are scary. They behave like lambs in a midst of wolves, ready too be conned or robbed.
I learnt, but many Sinkees just ignore my advice.

BTW
How come never install home alarm system ? When my tenants ask me to put in an alarm system, I do it.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course, the pro-establishment porlumpars love to highlight any crimes in Malaysia as an indirect way to praise the pappies for doing a good job in Sinkieland (keeping crime rate low).

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The burglars have been caught lah.. Swift action by the JB police.. In S'pore also got house breakings.. When I came back for CNY, I drove to East Coast to visit my Boss's house..

I saw a big Police sign informing the public of housebreaking case there.. Even big house owners in S'pore kena burgled..

Seen the signs too. Not uncommon. And too trivial for the ST to bother. Unless of course, it's JB.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course JB is dangerous. Unlike singapore, where we have prisoners being killed even in prison, full scale riot, police car being burnt, terrorists escaping, gangs clashing, criminals just crashing through customs as and when they like, collapsing shopping centers, collapsing cranes, collapsing tunnels, murderous PRC cars, dissected corpses, killer mosquitoes, a useless army, a useless police force, a useless govt, and a mindless people. Did I miss out anything?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singkie's saviour in JB is coming. His name is Peter Lim. He is going to provide Security Services.

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
A semi D house can be rented for MY$2500 or less than S$1K. In turn , they can rent out their Woodlands flat for at least S$2.5K to $3K. More than enough to pay for living expenses and rental of Semi D with more space for everyone. The burglary is a small occasional inconvenience compared to the daily pain of squeezing so many adults in a small flat.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Problem with Sinkees when overseas is that they like to how lian broadcast themselves as more almighty, more high crass, more high society than others. So kena rob lah.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A semi D house can be rented for MY$2500 or less than S$1K. In turn , they can rent out their Woodlands flat for at least S$2.5K to $3K. More than enough to pay for living expenses and rental of Semi D with more space for everyone. The burglary is a small occasional inconvenience compared to the daily pain of squeezing so many adults in a small flat.

Yup some trade off is inevitable. That's life. Cant have tbe best of both worlds.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Problem with Sinkees when overseas is that they like to how lian broadcast themselves as more almighty, more high crass, more high society than others. So kena rob lah.

u are absolutely correct. Sinkies think that the security of a 3 storey house is the same as for their pigeon hole flat. A house/semi D or even terrace home has many more points of possible entry to the burglar than their flat. If they use a cheap lock on only one gate, they deserve to get robbed. Installing an alarm is cheap now adays, especially in JB. They should have made friends with their neighbours, that way, if someone suspicious is in their house, maybe they can scare the burglars away. Bottom line is that these people have no experience living in a landed estate in a landed property and as a result , they paid for it.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u are absolutely correct. Sinkies think that the security of a 3 storey house is the same as for their pigeon hole flat. A house/semi D or even terrace home has many more points of possible entry to the burglar than their flat. If they use a cheap lock on only one gate, they deserve to get robbed. Installing an alarm is cheap now adays, especially in JB. They should have made friends with their neighbours, that way, if someone suspicious is in their house, maybe they can scare the burglars away. Bottom line is that these people have no experience living in a landed estate in a landed property and as a result , they paid for it.
Add 2 more. Get a CCTV system and switch on the outdoor lightnings when dark. If cannot afford electricity bill, then stay in pigeonhole better. Sinkees usually penny wise pound foolish.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Malaysia is so great, you will not have Malaysian's buying houses and living in Singapore. They still keep their Malaysian citizenship hor.