• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Spoilt LCD Monitor Can Sell To Who ? Garang Guni Will Want ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how ah ?

i got one Samsung LCD monitor 17-inch..................last time buy almost 500 bucks

not working anymore if sell to garang guni, they will take ?

or can sell to who for more money ?

sell already the money can buy medicine mah......................

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Must be PAP's fault that your LCD Monitor that is spoilt.

Anyone chump to start attacking PAP in this thread?

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nowadays even a working one no one wants even the karang gumi man will not take. Just throw it away.

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
i got one Samsung LCD monitor 17-inch..................last time buy almost 500 bucks
not working anymore if sell to garang guni, they will take ?
or can sell to who for more money ?

garang guni - $1/$2.

if you really want to sell. can find people in vr-zone and hwz marketplace willing to take it for $10..

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro why not check out the repair cost first...who knows it can continue to show you pictures for the next 5 years:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is the PAP fault that the garang guni man is offering $1 for the spoil monitor, for there is no proper licensing of these free lance second hand goods dealers. They should wearing name tags with the name of the company ( registered) & Full Name...and offer $20 for the spoil monitor..it is PAP fault.. ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is the PAP fault that the garang guni man is offering $1 for the spoil monitor, for there is no proper licensing of these free lance second hand goods dealers. They should wearing name tags with the name of the company ( registered) & Full Name...and offer $20 for the spoil monitor..it is PAP fault.. ha ha ha ha :biggrin:

You are good! Upz you tomorrow!:biggrin:

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro why not check out the repair cost first...who knows it can continue to show you pictures for the next 5 years:biggrin:

yah ah...................i check with Samsung 1st see if expensive or not.................the picture is super dim so i suspect lamp kaput leh.............if lamp kaput then no point lah..............must be expensive

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
During the early-mid 2000s I bought my first 17" LCD monitor because my previous monitor, a 17" CRT was spoilt. The colors would become weird once in a while, and you had to slap the top of the monitor to make the colors normal again.

I sold that monitor to a karung guni guy for $10.

bullfrog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got this monitor problem with my display. Any bros know what is it? Looks spooky. At first I thot got ghosts inside.

Can repair not?

strange monitor display.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know why but I can't stand widescreen monitors. I prefer monitors with normal (4:3) aspect ratio.

If you want to watch HD movies widescreen, might as well do it on a TV.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup I agree that the old crt tv has way better picture quality even though the resolution is low. But I bought a new led tv cause it does not need as much juice.

HappyCAMPER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If God Is My Dog voted for the PAP, then serves him right.
If he voted for Opp, then he can sell his monitor to Cash Converters for $10.
Who did he voted for? LOL