• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH comes to Sammyboy

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually it was SPH lifting gossip and stories from Sammyboy or quoting pro PAP forummers to spin a yarn.

Now SPH has actually registered and account in Sammyboy and is regularly posting here to bash the opposition and create the illusion of discord/disunity.

Goh meng seng I'm very sure is a new captive. I don't think even a real journalist could churn out his drivel no matter how high the payscale. It takes a special kind of deviant to do this.

Between ratting out his WP pals, posting misleading information on WP and stirring sentiment using falsehoods, Goh meng seng is fast becoming the Melvin Singh of Sammyboy.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually it was SPH lifting gossip and stories from Sammyboy or quoting pro PAP forummers to spin a yarn.

Now SPH has actually registered and account in Sammyboy and is regularly posting here to bash the opposition and create the illusion of discord/disunity.

Goh meng seng I'm very sure is a new captive. I don't think even a real journalist could churn out his drivel no matter how high the payscale. It takes a special kind of deviant to do this.

Between ratting out his WP pals, posting misleading information on WP and stirring sentiment using falsehoods, Goh meng seng is fast becoming the Melvin Singh of Sammyboy.

Nothing new, bro. Months ago, someone from there asked to meet up with me. He/she IDed himeself/herself as 'from the press'. I declined.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is not the only one.

Look what is Ron doing. There is definately a support base behind it as well. Very good graphics, pen used to point out the damaging articles on opposition matters, misleading headers etc Not too much but significant ones that you do not need see in MSM.

Also noticed the points given to resuscitate Kinana. Also the increase in religious postings from same mob . The new christians have always been PAP supporters and many are members as well.

So you have religious rubbish cluterring the site, subtle and subliminal messages posted on opposition debacles etc.

Add GMS to e mic.

If Ron did not lose his bundle i would not have realised it. Obviously this is a mission or job for him.

Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

ballsathome

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Also noticed the points given to resuscitate Kinana. Also the increase in religious postings from same mob . The new christians have always been PAP supporters and many are members as well.

There is another new one that i am tracking.

Kinanna

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which one? the pros sisters from braddell brothel or some other unpallatable names often appeared in the politicial news.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look what is Ron doing. There is definately a support base behind it as well. Very good graphics, pen used to point out the damaging articles on opposition matters, misleading headers etc Not too much but significant ones that you do not need see in MSM.

I never bothered about Ron as he comes across as just a flippant chap & desperate attention seeker. But you're right about the graphics quality. Ron, Bus64, etc seem to be drinking from the same pool.

Goh Meng Seng is far more damaging as he is a well known public figure and newbies would give weight automatically to what he says. People bother to respond to him offline, in FB, and during public forums. That's where he does the real damage.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe we should compile a list of these highly suspicious persons? If they're here just to hit out at opposition supporters, I guess that's ok. What if they've more sinister motives to elicit information through provocation, enticement, deception, etc? Or maybe I think too much but I always suspect Kinana's motives are sinister. Even though GMS is annoying, I didn't find him sinister.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe we should compile a list of these highly suspicious persons? If they're here just to hit out at opposition supporters, I guess that's ok. What if they've more sinister motives to elicit information through provocation, enticement, deception, etc? Or maybe I think too much but I always suspect Kinana's motives are sinister. Even though GMS is annoying, I didn't find him sinister.

On the contrary i find GMS sinister and Kanninabehchowcheebye annoying. my two cents worth