• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPH Asst Manager too stressed until he upskirt women pussies

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say what's wrong with taking upskirt ? he say he did not force the woman to do anything nor touch her ? He say if the woman is afraid to expose her cb, she should wear others. He say then what niqab is for ?
He say don't disrespect niqab ok - what nonsense outrage of modesty when the woman don't wear niqab ?
my uncle say this charges is as good as losing freedom of speech. He say if the woman never wear undies he can charge her for outrage his modesty ? isn't it the same he say ?

Last edited:

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
my uncle say what's wrong with taking upskirt ? he say he did not force the woman to do anything nor touch her ? He say if the woman is afraid to expose her cb, she should wear others. He say then what niqab is for ?
He say don't disrespect niqab ok - what nonsense outrage of modesty when the woman don't wear niqab ?
my uncle say this charges is as good as losing freedom of speech. He say if the woman never wear undies he can charge her for outrage his modesty ? isn't it the same he say ?
Sounds like I will really like your uncle

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say where are the conman lawyers when they are needed ? He say nevermind he shall teach them how to fight this case in court. He say as a roleplay:

judge - you are charged for taking upskirt video. Do you plead guilty.
defendant - not at all
lawyer - my honour, he did not touch the woman nor lift her skirt.
prosecutor - but he took underskirt video without her knowledge. He committed outrage of modesty
lawyer - nobody asked her to wear skirt. my client is testing his camera on dark areas. He accidentally aim at that area.
prosecutor - nonsense. he should test on other things.
lawyer - at that moment that is the darkest area. Let me ask you, if that woman skirt is lifted by wind or any subject , can my client charge her for outrage his modesty
prosecutor - I'm afraid not
lawyer - how do you proof the skirt was lifted by wind and not self lifted by the bitch . Do you know what is niqab ?
prosecutor - hmm...err...
judge - anything else ? if not i declare acquitted and order plantiff to wear niqab in future to prevent misunderstanding.

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How did they conclude he was taking upskirt videos if they didn't see the videos on his phone? He confessed?

fanta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe he was caught in action by the cameras at the MRT and have two auntie witnesses

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your uncle won't say anything if she is not wearing any undies, but what will your auntie say?, when this happened when she is with your uncle?

Wearing those things are a 'cover', they are covered everywhere except down you know where...there is no cover charge!..no cover. please don't tell your uncle this.

The thrill of these upskirts photographers is not seeing the CB, but seeing what is covered over the CB ( like manhole), & salivating over, what they will see behind the cover...that is the excitement. Please tell those fellows, what's behind is something shocking...you uncle should know..right?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle won't say anything if she is not wearing any undies, but what will your auntie say?, when this happened when she is with your uncle?

Wearing those things are a 'cover', they are covered everywhere except down you know where...there is no cover charge!..no cover. please don't tell your uncle this.

The thrill of these upskirts photographers is not seeing the CB, but seeing what is covered over the CB ( like manhole), & salivating over, what they will see behind the cover...that is the excitement. Please tell those fellows, what's behind is something shocking...you uncle should know..right?
my uncle say if you tell those fellows is something shocking it will make them want to take more. My uncle say aiyah want to see just bend down and get a secs peep can liao what for record and risk.
He say if the elderly woman behind ask what you doing, just say i want to see what is covering it cannot meh.
He say if police ask why you see 10 of them just say i want to see got any differences. He say same time tell them i never lift up their skirt or touch how can you blame me.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my uncle say if you tell those fellows is something shocking it will make them want to take more. My uncle say aiyah want to see just bend down and get a secs peep can liao what for record and risk.
He say if the elderly woman behind ask what you doing, just say i want to see what is covering it cannot meh.
He say if police ask why you see 10 of them just say i want to see got any differences. He say same time tell them i never lift up their skirt or touch how can you blame me.

That Ah Pek Uncle says, " you look, they say you offend them, you don't look, they feel offended ( for they display, you don't look)" so how?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That Ah Pek Uncle says, " you look, they say you offend them, you don't look, they feel offended ( for they display, you don't look)" so how?
my uncle say this is a good point to use. He say have to use peek-a-boo way to peep - when they are offended don't look, when not offended then look. So he say the timing matters must match in opposite synchronise of look don't look look don't look as you peep underneath.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
He can't go for a swim or play some Nintendo Switch?

Can u imagine the poor folks working at Big 4 with incredible stress levels and long working hours?! Do we need to get the female staff on a separate coach ferry service?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is new crime cal cellphone offend.

Go sue Apple for making tiny camera on the phone.

hmmm! Apple Corp is testing a new technology after facial recognition...it is "genital recognition" for no "CB" or "KKJ" look the same, you just flash yours...the phone will unlock...even in the dark.