• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG with 2 Ang Mohs.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not true bro.

The term SPG was coined by the ang mohs who used to fly in to this part of the world either on business or as flight crew.

They stayed in hotels and either worked or rested during the day and partied at night.

The local girls would come and then put on sarongs and nothing else. When the sarongs came off they would then have nothing on except their smiles. Then the ang mohs would get their ' services.'

Heck some of the older ang mohs even know the word ' cuci longkang.'

This in a nutshell is how the term SPG came about. Nothing to do with racism. Its just a term coined by the ang mohs for the kind of girls they use and discard.

Also take note of the term spg. Key word is sarong. Which race wears a sarong? Definitely ain't chinese. Also this phrase cuci longkang i don't know what it means but only malays use it. Therefore guess which race tends to hang out with ang mohs the most? Why not cheongsam party girls?

jw5

Loyal
Also take note of the term spg. Key word is sarong. Which race wears a sarong? Definitely ain't chinese. Also this phrase cuci longkang i don't know what it means but only malays use it. Therefore guess which race tends to hang out with ang mohs the most? Why not cheongsam party girls?

Bro don't speak too soon before u check with your baba teochew relatives.................. :biggrin: