• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPG Siambu "Shocked" about Hubby on Trial for Rape after Consensual Sex with Another Chiobu

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anne Keothavong breaks down in tears during husband’s rape trial​

Telegraph reporters
Mon, 12 December 2022 at 9:27 pm·4-min read

In this article:

• Anne Keothavong
    British tennis player

Photo of Anne Keothavong with her arms around her husband - Nicholas Razzell

Photo of Anne Keothavong with her arms around her husband - Nicholas Razzell
Former British tennis number one Anne Keothavong broke down in court as she described her husband as a “fantastic person” at his rape trial.
Ms Keothavong, 39, said she thought it was a “sick joke” when Andrew Bretherton, 49, was accused of rape because it was so beyond the “fantastic father’s” character, a court heard on Monday.
She told Inner London Crown Court her lawyer husband, with whom she has two children, “has never been remotely aggressive”.

Giving evidence were ex-girlfriends describing Mr Bretherton as a “boring lover” and a “respectful gentleman” who was not particularly interested in sex.
Mr Bretherton, who works for law firm Slaughter and May, has denied the accusations he raped the woman at his flat on their fourth date, claiming any intercourse that night was consensual.
The alleged victim said she went to Mr Bretherton’s flat in Kensington, west London, after a date in May 2008.
It was there that the alleged victim claimed she was raped leaving her with injuries after she was pinned face down on the bed and nearly suffocated.
The alleged victim has claimed they went on four dates but Mr Bretherton only recalls two, one to a steak restaurant and then the second to a pub near High Street Kensington “a few minutes” from his flat – the night of the alleged rapes.
Anne Keothavong (right) and her husband Andrew Bretherton (centre) arrive at Inner London Crown Court last week - Nicholas Razzell

Anne Keothavong (right) and her husband Andrew Bretherton (centre) arrive at Inner London Crown Court last week - Nicholas Razzell
In court on Monday, the defendant again insisted that “everything was totally consensual” and dismissed details of the alleged victim’s testimony, including that he got out a silver boombox and began playing the song Welcome to the Jungle by hard rock band Guns N’ Roses.
Mr Bretherton said he has never owned a silver boombox and has never had a CD or tape that features that track.
Other details Mr Bretherton denied included the woman’s claims she was relieved there was a lock on his bathroom door, claiming she feared he would try and murder her.
Recent photographs of the flat showed there is currently no lock on the bathroom door, the jury were told.
Giving evidence on Friday, he had become emotional when describing his home life in front of his family members in the gallery, but appeared calmer after the weekend, dressed in a blue suit and blue striped tie.

‘I thought it was some sick joke’​

After Mr Bretherton got down from the stand, and his wife took his place, she was also emotional as she told the court: “The Andrew I know is a fantastic person, he truly is a decent, decent man who makes me laugh every day, who makes me feel good about myself and a fantastic, fantastic father and great husband – he is very kind.”
She added: “He isn’t an aggressive person, this has been so outrageous, he isn’t an aggressive person.

“What you see is what you get with Andrew, anyone who knows Andrew knows what a good person he is, he quietly gets on with everything, he is a decent man.
“The whole thing is ridiculous, he would never do that [rape], he has never been remotely aggressive.
“I am still in absolute disbelief that I have to stand here, having to justify anything about my husband.
“To be honest, when he first told me about it I actually burst out laughing because I thought it was some sick joke.
“There is nothing to the allegations that correlates with this man and his character.”
Mr Bretherton in flat cap and scarf outside court - Nicholas Razzell

Mr Bretherton in flat cap and scarf outside court - Nicholas Razzell
His wife described the “awful” period that has resulted from the case brought against Bretherton, which she “would not wish on her worst enemy”, she told the court.
Ms Keothavong added: “It has been awful, I would not wish this on my worst enemy, it has been hanging over us, and over him, for years.”
Visibly upset, she questioned: “For what? For what?”
An ex-girlfriend, who Mr Bretherton was with for two-and-a-half to three years after they met in 1998, told the court she would never expect Mr Bretherton could be accused of such a crime and he was the “perfect man” to bring to her parents.
“Whilst we were going out he was a very nice person to take him to my parents, they loved him”, she said.
“Just the two of us would enjoy completely standard sex, it was straightforward and even boring.”

Earlier, the court heard that the alleged victim brought the claim in 2018 after reading about Hollywood movie mogul Harvey Weinstein, 10 years after her alleged ordeal.
Mr Bretherton, who married Ms Keothavong in February 2015, denies two counts of rape.
The trial continues.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
She's a Laotian.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Keothavong

Anne Keothavong was born in Hackney in London, to parents who had fled from their wartorn home country of Laos in the 1970s.[5][6] Her father, Somsak, encouraged her to play short tennis from an early age.[7] Her mother's name is Vathana and she has two brothers: James, who is a tennis umpire,[8] and Mark. She also has a sister, Lena. Keothavong married Andrew Bretherton on 28 February 2015.[9][10]

Keothavong attended Kingsland Secondary School in Hackney.[11] At the age of seven, she took up tennis at Hackney Downs and Highbury Fields.[12][13] Her preferred surface was hardcourt.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The alleged rape was in 2008 and the alleged victim brought the claim in 2018 ,10 years later.
That itself raises suspicions about her motives