• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPG rid of everything to live minimalist lifestyle

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haf u got rid of ur sinkieness? ...

if u cant, wat u haf achieved means nutting ...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had wasted her life away in her earlier years. She claimed to be earning 6-figure sum as a lawyer for 6 years before she quit. She could have save those earnings and with good financial planning, she could be living a total carefree life now with recurring monthly passive income and no worries whatsoever. But I doubt she's in this situation now.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She speaks well, and with a neutral accent.
Probably, there was a significant event which caused her to reconsider her lifestyle and perspective.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had wasted her life away in her earlier years. She claimed to be earning 6-figure sum as a lawyer for 6 years before she quit. She could have save those earnings and with good financial planning, she could be living a total carefree life now with recurring monthly passive income and no worries whatsoever. But I doubt she's in this situation now.
Sexually harassed in the office by bosses and clients. Its s chinese custom.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sexually harassed in the office by bosses and clients. Its s chinese custom.
But she's not that chio to begin with.

Where Is The Chio.gif

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our parliament is also very cluttered with useless and unnecessary people. Pinky is a real hoarder.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also i dont know how to tell sinkies that by default you are already living like a beggar. No car shit house. Ceiling fan also dont have