• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Kena Conned By M1

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR>M1 should review service standards, or it will lose customers
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I HAVE been a MobileOne (M1) customer for years but my experience with the service provider last Tuesday made me decide to change my subscription in future.
I lost my phone at 8.30pm that evening but did not realise this until midnight. The moment I found out, I called the M1 customer service hotline. For one hour, I was unable to reach anyone. I called numerous times, but all I got was recorded messages.
Finally, my call was answered. I asked the officer why I had to wait so long, and was told it was peak period.
I asked the person how to give feedback on the long waiting time and was referred to the M1 website. However, when I went to the site, I found out there is no way to give feedback as the online form does not work properly.
I am disappointed in M1. I was worried sick that whoever had my phone was making expensive overseas calls, but I could not get anyone to attend to me.
M1 should review its customer service standards or it will lose customers to other telcos. Lee Jia Yee (Ms)

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why??? consumer choose M1 . Why they not choosing Singtel or Starhub but choose the worst one.
I am Starhub and Singtel customer but never take up M1

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am disappointed in M1. I was worried sick that whoever had my phone was making expensive overseas calls, but I could not get anyone to attend to me.
M1 should review its customer service standards or it will lose customers to other telcos. Lee Jia Yee (Ms)

Why worry? I thought sinkies are very rich, they really show that when they are in bangkok.

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually there is no need for a change because of this, the others are not any better. If there is a better one, it is just a best among the worst, all the companies are crap.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know why??? consumer choose M1 . Why they not choosing Singtel or Starhub but choose the worst one.

For many they made their choice of service providers years ago. Since tel nos are non-transferable it is inconvenient to change to a new tel number ever 2 years.

Heard that in future you can take your tel no when you switch service providers. Anyone know when this will be implemented :confused:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard that in future you can take your tel no when you switch service providers. Anyone know when this will be implemented :confused:

Harlo, that has been in place for quite a while more than a year if I'm not wrong. The disadvantage is that it deprived some of us who used to have two numbers on one phone as we had to give up one.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah yee ...

u wanna switch camps, ah? ... wat makes u tink ze other 2 betta? ... dey r all ze same 1 la ...

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
thought M o1o, sick-tel, star-fuck, all owned by temasick!!! no???:confused:

if so, what can be achieved by changing providers???

rather, someone should take them to task for price-fixing!!!:mad:

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heng ah, me long time ago stop their service liao and still owe them $800 ++ outstandin bill never pay, till now never come after me, huat ah

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not a handph fan so have not kept up with whats going on in the mkt.

Although I'm under M1 I've long finished my contract obligations. The only reason I may have for switching would be to upgrade to an iPhone. The new iPhone models are quite attractive :smile:

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

What's the point our kangaroo courts are state run any way !

Just like Oei will not win the case against Citibank !

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
for customer service, starhub is alot better, but then again their CS is better because their coverage is poor, so to compensate for poor technical infrastructure, you get good CS service.

Singtel is big and arrogrant and usually get pretty good deals on mobile phones, reception is good in many places,,

M1 so far not so friendly leh, one of the worst, like in Yishun sometimes, kena roaming into malaysia telcos, vouchers to renew unless ask few times and threaten non-renewal then get vouchers,,,, no fun,,,

i still prefer starhub, although some places difficult to get reception

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
Careful, or the ISD may come after you. Profiteering is the PAP way

How else can they afford to loose all those billions

:eek::eek: really ah??? i better run road liao...

but, but, but, i still want to vote in the coming elections leh...:biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for customer service, starhub is alot better, but then again their CS is better because their coverage is poor, so to compensate for poor technical infrastructure, you get good CS service.

Singtel is big and arrogrant and usually get pretty good deals on mobile phones, reception is good in many places,,

M1 so far not so friendly leh, one of the worst, like in Yishun sometimes, kena roaming into malaysia telcos, vouchers to renew unless ask few times and threaten non-renewal then get vouchers,,,, no fun,,,

i still prefer starhub, although some places difficult to get reception

You sure...STAR S@#% is better in Customer Service? ever try calling them?...and get into loop, until you get so tired...that you just give up...

You can get Celcom Customer Care at 3am in the morning...in Malaysia...:rolleyes:

Star@#@, Sing & Tel....mmm want...forget it!....thank your lucky stars if you ever get to talk to a customer care agent....:(

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
thought M o1o, sick-tel, star-fuck, all owned by temasick!!! no???:confused:

if so, what can be achieved by changing providers???

rather, someone should take them to task for price-fixing!!!:mad:

You are right, they are all out to fuck Singkies. It is just a choice of who you want to be fuck by.

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same goes for Starhub and Singtel, longer waiting time even at off peak period.

And ya, WHY SPG again? Makapaaa, what is your definition of a SPG?