• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG & her old German sausage got attacked by skilled assassins in Hyatt Hotel toilet

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPG & her old German sausage got attacked by skilled assassins in Hyatt Hotel toi

<<The Singapore Civil Defence Force received a call at about 9.05pm, and sent Mr Pferdmenges to Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).

The police were also called and investigations are ongoing.

Mr Pferdmenges was discharged from TTSH at 2.30am on Monday after receiving 20 stitches.>>

wow, TTSH A&E so efficient on sunday nite. 0905 called ambulance, so even ambulance can fly, it also will take at least another half an hour to reach TTSH. from admit to discharge in 5hrs, angmo really taukee lor. i just been to GH A&E last month at friday night/saturday morning at 0300am to pick up a relative who had an accident earlier on friday evening. there was a keling who was on wheelchair, blood flowing onto the floor asking the nurse when is his turn to see doctor at treatment room as he had been there since 10pm. 5hrs and he still waiting for treatment while the rich angmo discharged in 5hrs. :rolleyes:

A&E stands for Ang Mohs and Elites

The rest of the peasants? 'You die is ur biz', or 'I'm sorry, we have tried our best'. :wink:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: SPG & her old German sausage got attacked by skilled assassins in Hyatt Hotel toi

A&E stands for Ang Mohs and Elites

The rest of the peasants? 'You die is ur biz', or 'I'm sorry, we have tried our best'. :wink:

this angmoh is a little cheap. as far as i know, angmoh likes to go to gleneagles instead of ttsh

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

They paid $400 per day to the hotel. Assuming she service 2 customers per day at $500 a fuck, still have $600 net income per day, or $18,000 per mth income tax free income.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They paid $400 per day to the hotel. Assuming she service 2 customers per day at $500 a fuck, still have $600 net income per day, or $18,000 per mth income tax free income.

LOL $500 a fuck. That's like charging $500 on a Nokia 8250 phone in 2013. Good luck!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL $500 a fuck. That's like charging $500 on a Nokia 8250 phone in 2013. Good luck!

if the nokia 8250 come in a sealed box, brand new set, i dun mind paying $500 for it.

as the angmo lau uncle wife, she have to paid me $5000 to be in the same room as me.:rolleyes: