• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious SPG Chiobu Tenashar Beg for $$$ on Facebook!

glnit

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looks like a case of prolapsed labia from seasoned fucking, she managed to fuck in some for the photoshoot.

Right now it's some dangling beef curtains between those slutty legs.

damn...tats wat I thot when i saw that slab of labia. at 22yo, she'd already being knocked out, stir-fried and roasted from hard-core chem parties :whistling:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think she is a stupid whore. A whore should be making tons of $$$ instead of begging … looks like there are some stupid people in a Race.

worldiqmap.jpg

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Celebrity DJ Tenashar arrested twice in three days - in Johor, then Singapore
tenashar-2.ashx

SINGAPORE (ANN): Celebrity DJ Tenashar has been arrested twice in the space of three days - for drug offences in Johor, then trespass and drug-related offences in Singapore.

Released from prison less than two months ago after serving a sentence for drug offences dating from 2015, Debbie Valerie Tenashar Long was arrested after an incident last Friday (July 5) in Johor Baru.

A Johor police source told The Straits Times that the 33-year-old's urine samples had tested positive for drugs.

She was subsequently released and returned to Singapore where she was then arrested for criminal trespass and suspected drug-related offences on Sunday (July 7), Singapore police confirmed with ST.

Attempts to reach Long for comments were unsuccessful.

According to a source, she entered the Berjaya Waterfront Hotel in Johor Baru in the early hours of July 5 and slept on a couch in the lobby, even though she was not a guest there.

When approached by staff later, Long, who seemed to have been drinking, asked if she could be driven to a police station to make a report.

She claimed she was "trying to run and hide from being murdered".

In that police report, seen by ST, Long claimed she had been kidnapped, robbed and beaten in Johor on July 4 by a group of men sent by a Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) officer who had previously handled her case.

She alleged that she suffered injuries, including a sprained foot and bruised upper thigh. She did not remember how she was kidnapped, adding that she was later thrown into a ditch.

Officers suspected that she had used drugs and arrested her instead, said a Johor police source.

Police in Malaysia are still investigating the case, but she was released on bail.

Singapore police said that after being alerted at 7.30pm last Sunday, a 33-year-old woman was arrested at a unit in Edgware Road for criminal trespass and suspected drug-related offences.

ST understands Long is currently assisting with investigations.

Earlier this year, the former FHM cover girl was sentenced to 18 months' jail after pleading guilty to drug possession and consumption. She served around 12 months, including time spent in remand.

After her release, she insisted that she did not knowingly consume the drugs she was found guilty of taking, and claimed a former boyfriend had placed drugs in her luggage without telling her.

She also made a complaint to CNB about the conduct of one of its officers. CNB told ST that it is looking into these allegations.

When told of the recent developments, her mother, who wanted to be known only as Madam Low, 55, said she last talked to her daughter over two weeks ago.

She added: "I thought she could change after prison."

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
'We are so in love,' says Jamie Yeo's ex-husband's new love
Apr 01, 2015 <~ when Tenashar CB is tighter.

1563792161108.jpeg

20150401_debbie_fb.jpg

About a month after local radio DJ Jamie Yeo revealed that she had separated from ex-husband Thorsten Nolte last year, the latter is now in a relationship.

His girlfriend? FHM cover girl and model-DJ Tenashar.

The pair have been dating for six weeks, shortly after they were introduced by a mutual friend.

Speaking to The New Paper in a joint telephone interview yesterday, the happy couple were generous with their praise of each other and described each other as "perfect".

Tenashar, whose real name is Debbie Valerie Long, said: "We clicked immediately and we are very compatible, like two peas in a pod.

We are both smart and successful. I like that we are equals. We have a lot of fun when we are together.

"We are extremely in love."

A mutual friend who thought the 40-year-old Briton would be a good match for her had set them up on a date, she said.

"She knows Thorsten is a good, honourable, funny and smart guy, and she said to me, 'You deserve someone like him'," said Tenashar, who is in her 20s.

SEPARATED

Like Mr Nolte, she is unsure if Yeo is aware of their relationship.

In February, Yeo, the former Growing Up star, revealed in an interview with lifestyle magazine 8 Days that she had been separated from her digital marketing agency CEO ex-husband for the past 10 months.

The 37-year-old was previously married to local ex-radio DJ Glenn Ong in 2004 before splitting up in 2009.

She tied the knot with Mr Nolte in 2010 and they have a four-year-old daughter named Alysia.

In the magazine interview, Yeo described the break-up as a "gradual process", which arose from "deep-seated problems that stemmed from their inherent personality differences".

She said it was a mutual decision she and Mr Nolte had arrived at "when (they) saw how much unhappiness it was causing Aly" and that they had exhausted all options to salvage the marriage, including attending marriage counselling and seeing a psychologist.

Asked about her first date with Mr Nolte, Tenashar said that they had taken a stroll in the park with their dogs and spent the time talking and getting to know each other.

"We had a lot of fun talking and we haven't been apart since. I see him every day," said the DJ, who has big plans in her career this year following a partnership with a record label here.

While Tenashar would not talk about her past boyfriends, she said: "(Nolte) is the best man I've ever met. He is the sweetest man. My friends love that I'm happy and tell me this is the happiest I've ever been.

"He is also the happiest he has ever been."

'Our relationship rocky since 2013'

When asked if he had cheated on Jamie Yeo, Mr Thorsten Nolte strongly denied it.

Their separation, which was revealed in February, puts an end to their four-year marriage. The pair are in the midst of divorce proceedings.

Mr Nolte, CEO of a digital marketing agency, said their relationship had been rocky since 2013.

"It has been a long, painful break-up since then. I moved out in April last year," he said.

According to him, he spent the next few months on himself to "deal with and get over it".

"Jamie mentioned underlying problems in our relationship but we're not necessarily compatible when it comes to a lot of things," said Mr Nolte.

Following the split, the 40-year-old said he was apprehensive about dating for a long time. But he met Tenashar at "the right time" when he was ready.

"I immediately liked her. she is bubbly, easygoing, a lot of fun, smart and great at what she does. She is successful and I look out for that in people. she is an amazing girl," he said, adding that she complements him and they share plenty of fun, laughter and good banter together.

When contacted, Yeo declined to comment on Mr Nolte's relationship with Tenashar.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jamie Yeo - born in 1978, already given birth.

Tenashar - born in 1986, haven't given birth.

Of course AMDK would upgrade to a tighter, fresher CB. :wink:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
'We are so in love,' says Jamie Yeo's ex-husband's new love
Apr 01, 2015 <~ when Tenashar CB is tighter.

View attachment 61596
20150401_debbie_fb.jpg

About a month after local radio DJ Jamie Yeo revealed that she had separated from ex-husband Thorsten Nolte last year, the latter is now in a relationship.

His girlfriend? FHM cover girl and model-DJ Tenashar.

The pair have been dating for six weeks, shortly after they were introduced by a mutual friend.

Speaking to The New Paper in a joint telephone interview yesterday, the happy couple were generous with their praise of each other and described each other as "perfect".

Tenashar, whose real name is Debbie Valerie Long, said: "We clicked immediately and we are very compatible, like two peas in a pod.

We are both smart and successful. I like that we are equals. We have a lot of fun when we are together.

"We are extremely in love."

A mutual friend who thought the 40-year-old Briton would be a good match for her had set them up on a date, she said.

"She knows Thorsten is a good, honourable, funny and smart guy, and she said to me, 'You deserve someone like him'," said Tenashar, who is in her 20s.

SEPARATED

Like Mr Nolte, she is unsure if Yeo is aware of their relationship.

In February, Yeo, the former Growing Up star, revealed in an interview with lifestyle magazine 8 Days that she had been separated from her digital marketing agency CEO ex-husband for the past 10 months.

The 37-year-old was previously married to local ex-radio DJ Glenn Ong in 2004 before splitting up in 2009.

She tied the knot with Mr Nolte in 2010 and they have a four-year-old daughter named Alysia.

In the magazine interview, Yeo described the break-up as a "gradual process", which arose from "deep-seated problems that stemmed from their inherent personality differences".

She said it was a mutual decision she and Mr Nolte had arrived at "when (they) saw how much unhappiness it was causing Aly" and that they had exhausted all options to salvage the marriage, including attending marriage counselling and seeing a psychologist.

Asked about her first date with Mr Nolte, Tenashar said that they had taken a stroll in the park with their dogs and spent the time talking and getting to know each other.

"We had a lot of fun talking and we haven't been apart since. I see him every day," said the DJ, who has big plans in her career this year following a partnership with a record label here.

While Tenashar would not talk about her past boyfriends, she said: "(Nolte) is the best man I've ever met. He is the sweetest man. My friends love that I'm happy and tell me this is the happiest I've ever been.

"He is also the happiest he has ever been."

'Our relationship rocky since 2013'

When asked if he had cheated on Jamie Yeo, Mr Thorsten Nolte strongly denied it.

Their separation, which was revealed in February, puts an end to their four-year marriage. The pair are in the midst of divorce proceedings.

Mr Nolte, CEO of a digital marketing agency, said their relationship had been rocky since 2013.

"It has been a long, painful break-up since then. I moved out in April last year," he said.

According to him, he spent the next few months on himself to "deal with and get over it".

"Jamie mentioned underlying problems in our relationship but we're not necessarily compatible when it comes to a lot of things," said Mr Nolte.

Following the split, the 40-year-old said he was apprehensive about dating for a long time. But he met Tenashar at "the right time" when he was ready.

"I immediately liked her. she is bubbly, easygoing, a lot of fun, smart and great at what she does. She is successful and I look out for that in people. she is an amazing girl," he said, adding that she complements him and they share plenty of fun, laughter and good banter together.

When contacted, Yeo declined to comment on Mr Nolte's relationship with Tenashar.

So where is Jaime's ex husband now???

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
she has all along been relying on people to feed her. and again, moral of the story - drug destroys lives

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Tenaslut, if you are in need of money and reading this. Drop me a message, I'm paying for a cunt who needs to be whipped hard down there.

Your safe word will be "Daddy Harder!"

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fat fuck Kirsten han is the number one SPG chiobu in sinkieland. Other SPGs please stand one side and learn how to make your AMDK love you deep deep.

2E390032-5186-40A1-B44B-19F8D3B92961.jpeg