• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPG Chiobu Rebecca Lim is Preggy with AMDK child!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rebecca Lim is pregnant, 'didn't expect it to happen at that point in time'​

The Singapore actress shared her reasons for keeping her pregnancy secret up until now, and how she couldn't tell her mother initially.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Tue, 12 September 2023 at 7:41 am GMT+1·3-min read

In this article:

• Rebecca Lim
    Singaporean actress

Rebecca Lim and husband Matthew Webster cradling her baby bump. This will be the couple’s first child. (Photo: Instagram/the_celebrityagency)

Rebecca Lim and husband Matthew Webster cradling her baby bump. This will be the couple’s first child. (Photo: Instagram/the_celebrityagency)
Local actress Rebecca Lim is pregnant, and she is finally ready to share the big news.
On Tuesday (12 Sept), Lim announced the news through her artiste management company The Celebrity Agency, with an Instagram post.
There were no details in the post, but in an interview with 8days, the 36-year-old said she is four-and-a-half months pregnant.

The actress revealed that news of her pregnancy coincided with a difficult period in her life, as she discovered it after her father’s funeral in May, while she was recovering from COVID-19 and isolating at home with her mum.
Lim told 8days, “I didn't believe it actually. I had just lost my dad and this happened. You know that I've always wanted a family and we wanted it to be sooner rather than later since we are both in our late 30s. I just didn't expect it to happen at that point in time.
“It was just a flood of emotions because I was still recovering from the grief. I couldn't tell my mum. I didn't want her to be happy only for something bad to happen to the pregnancy.”

How she shared news of her pregnancy with her husband

Lim is married to Singaporean Matthew Webster, whose identity she kept under wraps when she first announced their engagement in 2021. And, of course, he was the first person to know about it.
The actress shared that she called him to come over “on the pretense that I wanted something from his parents' house” and broke the news. Though they kept a safe distance, he eventually said “I don’t care” and gave her a hug.
When asked by 8days if her dad, who was in a coma for seven years before he died, somehow knew of her happy news, Lim replied in the affirmative.
“I think he was the first person in the world who knew about it. He was always worried about me… the middle child. He left us very peacefully. I figured he knew he didn't have to worry about any of us anymore. We all have someone who can take care of us.”

Why she kept her pregnancy a secret initially​

Lim also said that the reason she kept her pregnancy a secret so far was because it was “very unstable”.
“It did not help that I'm not in my 20s. Those were my doctor's words. There was a lot of pain and some bleeding. There were a lot of scares that something might have happened,” she shared.
The couple do not know the gender of their baby, but they do have the results and plan to have a gender reveal party with family after they move into their new home.
As for the baby’s name, Lim told 8world that Webster has thought of names for both genders. Since his first name is Matthew, the kid’s name will start with the letter ‘M’.
Despite the bun in the oven, she has no plans to reschedule or delay any of her projects, and reckons she can complete them.
She told 8world, “I think from now, if there are suitable productions or events that I can do, I’ll still continue to work.”

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Why do some parents insist on having their baby's name start with the same alphabet as theirs? That's stupid, retarded.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She should share her joy with us by showing us the video where she was impregnated by him.
Everyone loves a "fucking" good video, you know? :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Rebecca Lim is pregnant, 'didn't expect it to happen at that point in time'​

The Singapore actress shared her reasons for keeping her pregnancy secret up until now, and how she couldn't tell her mother initially.​

Bryan Lim
Bryan Lim
·Contributor
Tue, 12 September 2023 at 7:41 am GMT+1·3-min read

In this article:

• Rebecca Lim
    Singaporean actress

Local actress Rebecca Lim is pregnant, and she is finally ready to share the big news.
On Tuesday (12 Sept), Lim announced the news through her artiste management company The Celebrity Agency, with an Instagram post.
There were no details in the post, but in an interview with 8days, the 36-year-old said she is four-and-a-half months pregnant.

The actress revealed that news of her pregnancy coincided with a difficult period in her life, as she discovered it after her father’s funeral in May, while she was recovering from COVID-19 and isolating at home with her mum.
Lim told 8days, “I didn't believe it actually. I had just lost my dad and this happened. You know that I've always wanted a family and we wanted it to be sooner rather than later since we are both in our late 30s. I just didn't expect it to happen at that point in time.
“It was just a flood of emotions because I was still recovering from the grief. I couldn't tell my mum. I didn't want her to be happy only for something bad to happen to the pregnancy.”

How she shared news of her pregnancy with her husband

Lim is married to Singaporean Matthew Webster, whose identity she kept under wraps when she first announced their engagement in 2021. And, of course, he was the first person to know about it.
The actress shared that she called him to come over “on the pretense that I wanted something from his parents' house” and broke the news. Though they kept a safe distance, he eventually said “I don’t care” and gave her a hug.
When asked by 8days if her dad, who was in a coma for seven years before he died, somehow knew of her happy news, Lim replied in the affirmative.
“I think he was the first person in the world who knew about it. He was always worried about me… the middle child. He left us very peacefully. I figured he knew he didn't have to worry about any of us anymore. We all have someone who can take care of us.”

Why she kept her pregnancy a secret initially​

Lim also said that the reason she kept her pregnancy a secret so far was because it was “very unstable”.
“It did not help that I'm not in my 20s. Those were my doctor's words. There was a lot of pain and some bleeding. There were a lot of scares that something might have happened,” she shared.
The couple do not know the gender of their baby, but they do have the results and plan to have a gender reveal party with family after they move into their new home.
As for the baby’s name, Lim told 8world that Webster has thought of names for both genders. Since his first name is Matthew, the kid’s name will start with the letter ‘M’.
Despite the bun in the oven, she has no plans to reschedule or delay any of her projects, and reckons she can complete them.
She told 8world, “I think from now, if there are suitable productions or events that I can do, I’ll still continue to work.”
Gxgx... Happy family

Can change passpork liao