• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alexandra The Great, 600k Neh Neh Pok

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ts-after-cheating-75-victims-of-nearly-600000

A financial analyst cheated 75 people of nearly $600,000 in total and used her ill-gotten gains to fund her bust enhancement treatments.

Alexandra Low Xing Ying had targeted her own friends and acquaintances by giving fake reasons to "borrow" money from them.

In mid-2018, Low went for a free trial for bust enhancement in Tokyo Bust Express at Regency House in Penang Road, near Orchard Road.

1648724860767.png

Dunno real or bluff.

600k to make her nnp bigger

I did it free for many women lo

Knn, her face also dun worth $600

Last edited:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
They seem to be very knowledgeable about breasts.

They use machine lah

Not natural

I use my mouth

100% natural and organic

No chemicals and presevatives

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did our sisters here went for any asset enhancement procedure ? Can share your before/after experience with photos ? :sneaky:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did our sisters here went for any asset enhancement procedure ? Can share your before/after experience with photos ? :sneaky:
Its not just the size.
If its enhanced, the breast skin and nipples are stretched. Like somebody pressing it all the time.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At first I thought she was quite cute when I looked at the pic above with her mask on. After seeing this unmasked pic of her, it's very hard to list her under the can eat don't waste category.

Now you know why so many daft Sinkies still wear a mask outdoors. The truth is they are too unattractive, and are content to remain hidden beneath the cocoon of safety that their mask provides.