• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SPG Chiobu Build Her Own Dating App to Get F**K!

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can pump lah knn! You all think you Andy Lau izzit?

624094e0-09f1-11eb-9ade-be525dd70442

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
SPG Chiobu Build Her Own Dating App to Get F**K!

KNN my uncle now starts to think she leejected 50+ cocks to f**k her then she build own app to find 1 to f**k her means she leelee very particular about getting the right cock to enter her jibye kang KNN can't she just let the best of worse cock to enter first after all cock are all similar KNN she leelee has a very yim jin jibye KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.mewatch.sg/en/series/the-destined-one/ep1/808643
KNN even channel 8 also have match making show KNN my uncle secret tunnel dating service is leelee in demand KNN
KNN my uncle's secret tunnel dating service business in trouble with all these contestants being so daring to appear in TV introducing themselves with pose etc and leeceiving comments particularly in appearance from many parties KNN if babi like Very Kind Lady join sure kana kick in the bhai KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle's secret tunnel dating service business in trouble with all these contestants being so daring to appear in TV introducing themselves with pose etc and leeceiving comments particularly in appearance from many parties KNN if babi like Very Kind Lady join sure kana kick in the bhai KNN
20201116_212951.jpg

KNN rule of the game after ko 2 情敌 can proceed to choose 1/5 horse KNN shiok shiok but have to make sure the horse give electric eye shock to prevent leejection and missed opportunity cost KNN based on my uncle's observation horse lumber 1 (first on right) gave the electric shock yet the punter gong gong chosen horse lumber 5 and got leejected KNN but my uncle think end of the show he can still go after horse lumber 1 la KNN who say only can select from this show KNN

jw5

Loyal
View attachment 96095
KNN rule of the game after ko 2 情敌 can proceed to choose 1/5 horse KNN shiok shiok but have to make sure the horse give electric eye shock to prevent leejection and missed opportunity cost KNN based on my uncle's observation horse lumber 1 (first on right) gave the electric shock yet the punter gong gong chosen horse lumber 5 and got leejected KNN but my uncle think end of the show he can still go after horse lumber 1 la KNN who say only can select from this show KNN

KNN numbers 3 and 5 not bad KNN :geek:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
20201117_005800.jpg

KNN punter lumber 4 is the only uncle at 46yo among others all in 20s KNN open restoran gai KNN he is the 1 that force the staff to do the chicken dance :geek: now business stable and time to find a wife KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 96115
KNN punter lumber 4 is the only uncle at 46yo among others all in 20s KNN open restoran gai KNN he is the 1 that force the staff to do the chicken dance :geek: now business stable and time to find a wife KNN
20201117_012554.jpg

KNN chiobu is leelee leelistic KNN among all oppa she chose the uncle just becas uncle own a restoran KNN never think uncle is a chek arc person to force staff to do chicken dance :rolleyes: KNN uncle jit tao chia KNN