• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG Architect killed by Coolie Genes Sinkie in Spain

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot 2024-04-21 at 12.29.13 AM.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
His quote “Remember my friends….financial freedom is not an accident”

Fucking hell, the typical insurance pearls of wisdom nonsense. And what’s with that awfully nasty smile he has going on?

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be siao lang a lot here should be in IMH but terrorizing others at many companies, government inside also a lot siao lang

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would never entrust my cash with all these "investments advisors/experts" who are just good for nothing mother fuckers. I have insulted so many already.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
They would have made a lovely couple. What a waste.

EdURVne.png
qhnApD1.jpeg

1mNfU78.jpeg
7hin0BF.jpeg
RUXV86o6.jpeg

GuKvgcs.png
actually to me, his mouth shape an tells he is a bad man. i can't explain why but whenever i look at people with this kind of mouth, i get that vibe that the person is not a good person