• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPG and ANGMO Jumped Taxi Queue And Got Fucked By S'porean.

R

redlightmeansgo

The orang puteh is the generic white man, but the Americans are a peculiar breed of people. They're immigrants in the first place, who flocked to New England and fucked the Red Indians, displacing them as rightful owners of the Land. And they haven't stopped doing that.

Alot of people watch too much TV and think the average American is good looking like the actors, and speaks well. Nothing can be farthest from the truth. I have met some of the dumbest, stupidest and most idiotic Americans who can't even spell and write out their names in full. And they lurve to hedge every sentence with the word "like... he was sort of like...He was so like...."

Fuck call a spade a spade CB!

So I can totally sympathise with Drifter when she invited an ass home. My commiseration for Samuel Stalin for sucking on the angmoh's dick and laughing at his own countrymen!!!!! :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Yeah RIGHT, you all talk only. Few years ago on Ang Mor pulled a waiter by the collar at Balaclava and called him "fucking Singaporean man you small dick, can't you understand my order?" - I stepped in and told the ang mor to "fuck off", guess what? Management come out and apologize to the ang mor!!!!

:oIo:

:oIo:

A few years ago, I was at Apollo banana leaf, and these 2 angmo guys walked in. They were not even well dressed, looked like hippies. The fucking waiters were fauning all over them and and insisted they sit on a table directly below the fan. I don't understand these stupid people running restaurants. In the first place, I am a regular and I buy the more expensive items like the curried tiger prawns and what not. Instead of fauning over me, they faun over a couple of angmos who are probably tourists, and will never patronise them again after their flight leaves, and on top of that, they spend half the money I do because they look like they are budget travellers. Stupid. I never went back there again.

R

redlightmeansgo

I was at the Hilton in Sarawak, Kota Air. If you've been there, you'd know there is only one fucking Hilton there, right smacked in the middle of the forests. Unless you stay with the Ibans, there is really nowhere else to go.

I ordered my dinner at the only restaurant, way before some fucking angmohs sauntered in. I discovered they ordered the same things as me the rude way, because guess what, the CB waiters served them first.

So I CPCB, kicked up a fuss and gave them hell. Haha, the No 2 MD himself had to come and apologise to me.

Yeah, so like Papsmearer's experience, we paid good money but were treated 2nd class. As long as Hollywood dominates, the whole world will only find one reference point. :oIo:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad I wasn't there, I would have lent you a hand if the fight had broken out.

I once fucked a bunch of CB young Americans who made a lot noise on the MRT train. They boarded the train at I think Orchard, and were laughing and mocking at some thing they encountered. It was none of my business what they were discussing but their underlying attitude suggested thoughtlessness and the typical American blase brashness (I suspect the fucker who jumped queue at the taxi stand displayed some of that fuckcare-fuck-you-I'm-the-king attitude as well. Seems to me all Americans grow up with the fixation of wanting to be kings - Michael Jackson, Superman, anyway that's entirely another story for a blog.)

I told the young fucks in the face to go home.

Most American's don't even own passports. Imagine the delight of those who venture here! Yipee! Let me be the big-bad-asshole i can't be, back at home!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ordered my dinner at the only restaurant, way before some fucking angmohs sauntered in. I discovered they ordered the same things as me the rude way, because guess what, the CB waiters served them first.

I was in a hotel in BKK. This hotel has a separate dining room for VIP guests. Other than myself there was a german couple. The guy was complaining, I think it was because the sausages were cold :eek:

Even in LOS there is deference to the angmo :rolleyes:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A few years ago, I was at Apollo banana leaf, and these 2 angmo guys walked in. They were not even well dressed, looked like hippies. The fucking waiters were fauning all over them and and insisted they sit on a table directly below the fan. I don't understand these stupid people running restaurants. In the first place, I am a regular and I buy the more expensive items like the curried tiger prawns and what not. Instead of fauning over me, they faun over a couple of angmos who are probably tourists, and will never patronise them again after their flight leaves, and on top of that, they spend half the money I do because they look like they are budget travellers. Stupid. I never went back there again.

because the restaurants owner wants to over -charged those ang mo :biggrin::wink:.

GagakHitam

Alfrescian
Loyal
because the restaurants owner wants to over -charged those ang mo :biggrin::wink:.

I agree. They want to makan the ang moh tourists. Not only Apollo, those shops along Arab street oso same. I wanted to buy a bottle of small Ice Mountain mineral water at Sleepy Sam backpackers' place, when the Pinoy cashier asked me if I'm local or SIngapore. I said local and she charged me 50 cents. I asked if foreigners how much would it be, she said $2.

mixmasternrv

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last Friday,I was in Robertson quay and saw so many of our Singapore women with Angmo guys.It seems like these yaya angmo are here to rape our daughters............................

Nope! Somehow their knees seem to have "like" poles and repel each other when a white FT is involved. They really believe the white FT will have a relationship with them if they put out.
The same does not apply to local guys. She'd bonk a white dude after one date but the local guy will get blue balls after their first few dates at least.

Heshe

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not wrong LHL has a boy who looked like 'ang mo' right. Likely thats why he need to bring in more similar-colour looking for his son's companionship lor.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will join in too.

Too bad I wasn't there, I would have lent you a hand if the fight had broken out.

I once fucked a bunch of CB young Americans who made a lot noise on the MRT train. They boarded the train at I think Orchard, and were laughing and mocking at some thing they encountered. It was none of my business what they were discussing but their underlying attitude suggested thoughtlessness and the typical American blase brashness (I suspect the fucker who jumped queue at the taxi stand displayed some of that fuckcare-fuck-you-I'm-the-king attitude as well. Seems to me all Americans grow up with the fixation of wanting to be kings - Michael Jackson, Superman, anyway that's entirely another story for a blog.)

I told the young fucks in the face to go home.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last Friday,I was in Robertson quay and saw so many of our Singapore women with Angmo guys.It seems like these yaya angmo are here to rape our daughters............................

Your daughters will be happy with them as they know Singkies got no fucking balls in the first place.