• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SPF Dog make 1 NSFs simulate blowjob him!! Guess the race!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
ads-ywh-13042022.jpg

SINGAPORE - A police officer received the maximum fine of $3,000 on Wednesday (April 13) after pleading guilty to two charges of using criminal force on two full-time national servicemen (NSF) in 2020.

Yick Wai Hong, now 47, had in two separate incidents forced the heads of both NSFs down towards his waist during night duty at a police facility.

This caused one victim's forehead to touch Yick's groin area, while in the other incident, the second NSF's head came close.

Yick, who was suspended by the police from April 8 last year, was earlier charged with molestation, which had been amended before Wednesday's hearing.

The Straits Times understands that he is still with the police force.

The victims and their workplace cannot be identified owing to a gag order to protect their identities.

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really don't understand how can a man ask another man to suck his dick? Wait. Is it because he is a fucking miser who doesn't want to pay for sex with a real woman?

I would. But I cannot. Not until my stomach recover.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why don't govt institutions try their best to filter out the faggots during the hiring process? It'll save them plenty of trouble afterwards.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
bullying is worse in SAF. This is why I will shoot my superiors first when Singapore fights a war.

Last edited:

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chink = Molest, Voyeur, Peeping Tom …
Ah Neh = Wife beater, Violent sex …
MAT = Incest …
Others = Affairs, ONS …

No need Guess ... just pick one above.

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean in this day and age, these "seniors" still so stupid to do this?

I know 30 years ago SAF plenty of Enciks do it to the NSFs. My unit had 2 that were discharged

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean in this day and age, these "seniors" still so stupid to do this?

I know 30 years ago SAF plenty of Enciks do it to the NSFs. My unit had 2 that were discharged

I always remember that fucker SSG Osman Hitam CSM from Mike Company SAFTI. Fucking uneducated low SES m&d always wanting to tekan the SSL NSmen.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not about sexual pleasure. It's about domination in an all male environment. This 47 yo guy already low testosterone and grow man boobs but still wanna humiliate younger males using his rank. When he goes into prison he will learn to deal with real alpha wolves

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
police force is more civilized than SAF, at lease they dare to take action.

SAF covered countless of such cases and gay-abuses that you don't read about in press.