• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speech by Candidates at Punggol East Nomination Center ......

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best Speech by Lee Li Lian. Clear and concise.
2nd Best : Jeyaratnam. Average. but super english.
Lousy Speech : Dr Koh and Desmond. Mumbling and jumbling without any conviction at all.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lousy Speech : Dr Koh and Desmond. Mumbling and jumbling without any conviction at all.

With RP in the picture. I forsee Desmond might fare worse than the last GE.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now for the WP Election Rally. Event to be anticipated............ as good as Malaysia Cup Matches.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can help post video links for us bros and sis who are not in the country?

Thank you in advance

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With RP in the picture. I forsee Desmond might fare worse than the last GE.

after knowing the results of last GE...........people know WP has biggest chance to win...........

SDP and RP will get hardly any votes..............SDA will be lucky to get half of what they had in GE.............

all depends how much votes PAP lose...............

godiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw all their speeches on the cna website :

Dr Koh : No substance. Just keep repeating that he will 'pia' for PE in different languages. The way he purposely uses hokkien malay tamil english and chinese etc shows that he is even more fake than first thought. Maybe he is trying to waste time as he doesn't seemed prepared. Boring speech.

KJ : Most substances in his speech among all but then he is reading from his note. At least his speech is comprehensible unlike his past speeches. An improvement. His slang is still distracting but his speech is quite listenable.

DL : Most nervous among all despite reading from his notes. He has got nothing much to say except like he knows the place and will work hard. He seemed overawe by the crowd and if he is in parliament, I wonder how he can control not to pee. DL seemed to rush and mumbled and fumbled all at the same time.

LLL : Clear and concise speech delivered in both English and Mandarin. Speaks with gusto and without notes.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like KJ's message most - No More Broken Promises. He may keep his deposit. :wink:

SDA's platform is just too similar to WP.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saw all their speeches on the cna website :
DL : Most nervous among all despite reading from his notes. . He seemed overawe by the crowd and if he is in parliament, I wonder how he can control not to pee. DL seemed to rush and mumbled and fumbled all at the same time.

I think he masturbated too much. Stress I supposed.

Last edited:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading about the responses from the ground, it seems the real need of PE residents that can be solve by MP is more food courts or coffee shops.
They know very well that opposition parties cannot solve this problem.
I predict a clear victory for PAP.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
After reading about the responses from the ground, it seems the real need of PE residents that can be solve by MP is more food courts or coffee shops.
They know very well that opposition parties cannot solve this problem.
I predict a clear victory for PAP.

hi there

1. yo!
2. pigs, dogs and snakes are all some dafter sheep.
3. blah to the same tune.
4. listen to the same grand masters!