• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Speaking in tongues - Kundalini Arousal

Spermlord

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen some yoga practitioners whom has aroused the kundalini energy and starts to speak in tongues...

I always believe that the various religions are interlinked, in terms of miracles that each claims to be able to perform. Like Jesus can walk on water, so can Da-Mo (first Indian ZEN master from Indian). Jesus and saints have halos around their heads, so has Buddha and his disciples who has achieved enlightenment. Halos are rising of the Kundalini energy/Cosmic energy into the 7th Chakra (Crown).

With the activation of the crown chakra, miracles can be performed. The brain capacity and powers increased multiple-fold! One become a super-human/genius.

So i think all ancient religions are interwined and have common roots....but just like our races, after so many years of evolution...we look so different...asians, caucasians, africans, etc....But we are all human beings!

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't anyhow play kundalini without proper instruction

i seen people twist here and there become epileptic or crippled

last time got one couple commit suicide after zhouhuorumuo