• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sorry State of FAPee's Civil Service

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TP, NPB, LTA, Super Jiak Liao Bee !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38401.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The Scamday Times, Sep 5, 2010, Page 32
Grace Chng (Scamday Times Editor): You brought the two-wheeled Segway to Singapore. What happened to this business?
KH Lim (SiS Technologies): I was excited when IO read about it in a magazine in 2002. It was such a good people trasnporter, green too. I was the first person to bring the Segway out of the United States.
But between the Traffic Police, the National Parks Board, and the Land Transport Authority, they couldn't define what kind of vehicle the Segway was and whether it would be allowed on the road. In the parks or on the five-foot way.
So, after all the dithering, I decided it wasn't worth it and I returned the franchise.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]If Segway were to be imported by one of Ho Ching's subsidiaries, I bet these fucking minions at TP, NPB, and LTA will not be sitting idly, dilly dally, and playing Tai-Chi. You have scholars in these agencies, yet, these motherfuckers are wasting good money. Fucking PAP, a waste of time !![/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
In US the law enforcement agency are already using it
The US Veteran are also using it
In EU, it is already approved as a Vehicle with number plate

In Singapore, like you say, we have scholars civil serpent hiding behind gov agencies and play Taichi, this is the standard SOP, the better you are at Taichi, the longer you can stay behind and get promoted to get super scale salary,

By then you can take your whole family to France for a cooking class.

When Opposition take over government, the first thing they need to do is House Cleaning, Take out all the trash and rotten apples hiding in all the gov agency and stat boards.

<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - TP, NPB, LTA, Super Jiak Liao Bee !!</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead vAlign=top><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>Toby Kuntakinte (PouletGeorge) <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>5:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 1) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>38401.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>The Scamday Times, Sep 5, 2010, Page 32
Grace Chng (Scamday Times Editor): You brought the two-wheeled Segway to Singapore. What happened to this business?
KH Lim (SiS Technologies): I was excited when IO read about it in a magazine in 2002. It was such a good people trasnporter, green too. I was the first person to bring the Segway out of the United States.
But between the Traffic Police, the National Parks Board, and the Land Transport Authority, they couldn't define what kind of vehicle the Segway was and whether it would be allowed on the road. In the parks or on the five-foot way.
So, after all the dithering, I decided it wasn't worth it and I returned the franchise.
[FONT=Comic Sans MS,Sans-Serif]If Segway were to be imported by one of Ho Ching's subsidiaries, I bet these fucking minions at TP, NPB, and LTA will not be sitting idly, dilly dally, and playing Tai-Chi. You have scholars in these agencies, yet, these motherfuckers are wasting good money. Fucking PAP, a waste of time !![/FONT]
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>