• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sorry Keppel Electric, my bad

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck paper invoices!

Usually at re-contracting, utility suppliers will ask if you want to opt for electronic invoices to save a couple of dollars a month.

I look down on the businesses who still haven't digitalise in 2020

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becoz of COVID, nothing to do at home, I opened my Keppel Electric mail for the first time in 2 years after my wife switched to them.

I found a strange $2 per month “paper bill” charges.

So I asked my wife if she asked for paper bill. She said of corz not!, like most sane folks would. So I wrote in to Keppel to ask them to waive it.

Lo and behold, they informed me that paper bill is a default option and wouldnt waive it off.
So whilst I pursue this further with them on this chao kah default opt-in move,

I would like to highlight this to fellow Courtyard Cafers because I am sure there are many of us who doesnt know that you have been opt-in for paper bill. Please check your Keppel Electric bill.

PS: Lastly, thank you Coutyard Cafe for helping me kill so many hours during lockdown.

Some people prefer a paper bill, but of course you would expect a notorious GLC to impose a fee on that and 'nudge' people to electronic bills. :wink:

All for the 'noble' environmental objective of saving trees and saving the planet, of course. :roflmao:

Are you really surprised after the idiocy of banning plastic straws?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Becoz of COVID, nothing to do at home, I opened my Keppel Electric mail for the first time in 2 years after my wife switched to them.

So I asked my wife if she asked for paper bill. She said of corz not!, like most sane folks would. So I wrote in to Keppel to ask them to waive it.

Lo and behold, they informed me that paper bill is a default option and wouldnt waive it off.

I would like to highlight this to fellow Courtyard Cafers because I am sure there are many of us who doesnt know that you have been opt-in for paper bill. Please check your Keppel Electric bill.

PS: Lastly, thank you Coutyard Cafe for helping me kill so many hours during lockdown.

Are you asking for backdate? Will be checking mine soon.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

100,000 buyers you have s$200k extra each month.

not a bad idea. :sneaky:

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
keppel and those government/temasek link all same same.
last time go thru ERP with insufficient amount in the netscard.
received a fine:
1.oo for ERP
10.oo for administrative fee.
total 11.oo

what kind of fuck administrative require 10.oo to process ?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am with iSwitch, they SMS my bill and also email me. No need for opt in opt out nonsense.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i also with Keppel but no have the $2 paper bill leh - they will email me the bill

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what kind of fuck administrative require 10.oo to process ?

Your guess is as good as mine! :biggrin:

11960055_429596293894877_6734712317724698085_n.jpg

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck paper invoices!

Usually at re-contracting, utility suppliers will ask if you want to opt for electronic invoices to save a couple of dollars a month.

I look down on the businesses who still haven't digitalise in 2020
ya.just recontract with starhub.b4 hanging the phone, they requested me to go digital bill.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry folks who read my earlier post. Please ignore. Turned out my wife indeed asked for paper bill. Kaoz...