• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sore loser Vivian hiding Parliamentary Privilege to defame WP

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...classic....what an apt thread title.......those Bradell whores couldn't have put it any better.....lol.

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GRC, how do you think Kee Chiu, Kate Spade got their seat?

Those 60% sinkies with no balls got them in
And now we all have to pay the price by seeing those PAP maggots and cockroaches infesting the Parliament and their fucking kangaroos hopping about in the Stinkapore courts giving judgements left and right on behalf of the PAP cockroaches

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks for the unedited version of the debate.

The video says it all ...Ms Vivian doesn't know his stuff ...he doesn't know what is obligated under spring cleaning and the annual cleaning. When asked pointedly by SL on that, he keeps on accusing SL and PS of lying. Is Ms Vivian going to repeat this allegations outside the chambers? Come on, show some integrity and belief in yourself, repeat accusation outside the chambers.

When Ms. Vivian got caught ...he brushed off the need to differentiate between spring and annual cleaning. Guess, he can't handle details.

Ms Vivian is now claiming that hawkers did not ask for quotation from ATL. But the evidence we have seen thus far is that a PAP lackey, who is the head of the hawker association, asked for the quotation.

Why was SL given a chance to rebut Ms Vivian?

Mr. Lau is definitely not a bright politician by let Ms Vivian one up on him. Annual cleaning does NOT have to coincide with Spring cleaning. Period. Why can't the WP TC change the schedule for the Annual cleaning?

Whoever was chairing the meetings - which I suspect would an NEA official since the minutes were taken by them - was incompetent. The chairperson could have clarified if this was a spring cleaning or annual cleaning and this would be clear. You have the WP TC man referring to Spring cleaning while the rest of the people, as claimed by the minister, thinking that it was the annual cleaning.
Will Ms Vivian tell us who chaired those 3 meetings? Let's see the agenda for those meetings.

Ms. Vivian refuses to address the questions from SL.

Ms. Vivian should repeat his allegations outside parliament if he has any integrity.

Ms. Vivian doesn't even know the rules of parliament. And The Speaker is dumb. The Speaker should have told Ms Vivian to address his comments to her instead of individuals.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms. Vivian should repeat his allegations outside parliament if he has any integrity..

girl girl where got balls to do that? where did you hear that from?

i thought i saw somewhere that girl girl threw away her parliamentary privilege in her fb post.

can fb post be taken seriously? i mean out-of-depth tin tin also got away with cooling day posting so can wp take girl girl's fb post seriously?

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah ...I wonder how they are going to rig the trial.

WP should sue. Crowdsourcing to raise the funds?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trial rigging????????????..... foremost on MY mind

After watching the whole exchange, the impression I got was VB was trying to bulldoze his argument and ignored all the points SL made.
there are some lawyer gonna do that in court.......

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is jamban ah soh Lee Bee Wah.
Famous quote in parliament "ai pang sai ka che jamban"

thanks for the enlightenment....
i seriously think there should be colour code in dressing especially in a place like parliament..