• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon Kueh

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chanced upon this stall at Whampoa Hawker Centre last weekend! It's called Shirley's Delight. It sells really nice ingredients packed Soon Kueh. Very traditional type that I ate when young. Plus a power packed curry puff.

@Froggy ... I am sure you will like this stall. Got your 古早 taste that you like.

And it's really really reasonable price too. Don't go to early. She only open her stall at 2pm or thereabouts.

:smile:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Chanced upon this stall at Whampoa Hawker Centre last weekend! It's called Shirley's Delight. It sells really nice ingredients packed Soon Kueh. Very traditional type that I ate when young. Plus a power packed curry puff.

@Froggy ... I am sure you will like this stall. Got your 古早 taste that you like.

And it's really really reasonable price too. Don't go to early. She only open her stall at 2pm or thereabouts.

Why you voluntarily open thread here? :p

Shirley's Delight sounds enticing. Is she a chio bu? Or does she have pretty daughters? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Chow neh neh @Froggy .. Come In Here! :biggrin:

tenor.gif

Your Ranjiao notification not working is it...nabei !!!! :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
real soon kueh made with soon or the mang kuang aka turnip?
Real one rah.. got mushroom, hae bee, etc etc. Nabei, can't find these type in Sinkieland nowadays...Must try ah.. Stall name is Shirley's Delight. Don't go wrong one hor..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Real one rah.. got mushroom, hae bee, etc etc. Nabei, can't find these type in Sinkieland nowadays...Must try ah.. Stall name is Shirley's Delight. Don't go wrong one hor..
Where's the font colour button..??? Can't find leh :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Knn @Froggy .. you deaf or blind is it? You Lip Lai here and read this. Jibae! Hydrotherapy until eyes and ears kenna blocked is it!?!

Lol :biggrin:

Chow neh neh @Froggy .. Come In Here! :biggrin:

tenor.gif

Your Ranjiao notification not working is it...nabei !!!! :biggrin:

@Froggy :biggrin:

Jibuy.. hydrotherapy until you ...

tenor.gif

...as... moderator...nabei :biggrin:

@Froggy

tenor.gif

Let's see how long it takes you to respond..Lol :biggrin:

@Froggy

YOU RETARDED GAY DOG oIo oIo oIo!!!!

tumblr_ojx8wwPc251vtkf89o3_500.gif

:biggrin:

@Froggy

You Sibei Dua Ki!!!

51859661.jpg

:biggrin:

WTF is happening I did not get a single alert from this thread. Just chanced upon here and saw my nick called. Wtf