• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon differentiation between the vaxxed and unvaxxed will become the new racism in Singapore. Just you see.

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/cwmfp8ys

1627310048363.png

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
What new racism is the stupid farker talking about? I think the word he is looking for is discrimination.

New underground industry peddling fake vaccine passports? He is thinking too highly of ballsless sinkies.

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rascism is discrimination based on race. Nothing to do with being vaccinated or not :thumbsup: .
The fundamental essence of racism is rooted in division, stratification - something clearly a dumb judge with a mess tin helmet like yourself can't grasp. Like racism this differentiation of individual vaccination status will fuck up the social glue big time.

Oh and learn to spell racism properly you twat.

covertbriar

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fundamental essence of racism is rooted in division, stratification - something clearly a dumb judge with a mess tin helmet like yourself can't grasp. Like racism this differentiation of individual vaccination status will fuck up the social glue big time.

Well said!

porcaputtana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good! Government should mandate all anti-vaxxers to have a tattoo on their foreheads declaring their dumbfuckery and be classified as untouchables. Not fit to drink at the village well.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

LOL. So it's racism to discriminate between vaxed and non-vaxed Chinese men?

you make no sense whatsoever in extending the definition beyond what is logical.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
So it seems the world is ok with discrimination against the unvaccinated, when at the same time it is fighting discrimination and prejudices based on race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs. In due time, ostracising the unvaccinated could well be the politically correct thing to do.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it seems the world is ok with discrimination against the unvaccinated, when at the same time it is fighting discrimination and prejudices based on race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs. In due time, ostracising the unvaccinated could well be the politically correct thing to do.
Discriminiation does not apply to health and safety.

I am for mandatory vaccination unless someone cannot get one because of health reasons.

“If we had had the pushback for vaccines the way we're seeing on certain media, I don't think it would've been possible at all to not only eradicate smallpox, we probably would still have smallpox, and we probably would still have polio in this country if we had the kind of false information that's being spread now.” - Dr. Anthony Fauci

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Discriminiation does not apply to health and safety.

I am for mandatory vaccination unless someone cannot get one because of health reasons.

“If we had had the pushback for vaccines the way we're seeing on certain media, I don't think it would've been possible at all to not only eradicate smallpox, we probably would still have smallpox, and we probably would still have polio in this country if we had the kind of false information that's being spread now.” - Dr. Anthony Fauci
Discrimination should be allowed to apply to race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs because they affect our health and safety too. Namely, mental health (It messes me up when I see two men kiss) and physical health (muslims are liable to kill me, because I am an infidel).

I don't know why Fauci the rat brought up smallpox and polio for comparison. Those are specific viruses which are targeted with effective vaccines. They are not coronaviruses which are more common and varied, and this new strain still needs time to study and understand. Why force people to take vaccines when the efficacy is still being debated?

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Discrimination should be allowed to apply to race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs because they affect our health and safety too. Namely, mental health (It messes me up when I see two men kiss) and physical health (muslims are liable to kill me, because I am an infidel).

I don't know why Fauci the rat brought up smallpox and polio for comparison. Those are specific viruses which are targeted with effective vaccines. They are not coronaviruses which are more common and varied, and this new strain still needs time to study and understand. Why force people to take vaccines when the efficacy is still being debated?
Uncle Glockman, efficacy of vaccines no more debatable lah. It is the way forward liao... try to keep up.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays normally are anti vaxx. Its just in their nature to go against the authorities. Or delay to the max.

count dracula

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL. So it's racism to discriminate between vaxed and non-vaxed Chinese men?

you make no sense whatsoever in extending the definition beyond what is logical.
I was talking about the essence of racism, not racism per se you nincompoop. How the fuck did you even pass English comprehension in school?

Btw Don't LOL, you make me just want to punch you in the face even more.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually PAP simply ignore the most dangerous and crowded places - trains , buses and air cond shopping centers
If they are really serious, allow only fully vaccinated by Pfizer and Moderna only to take public transport or enter air-cond shopping centers.
They choose restaurants because they can push the buck to the restaurant owner to enforce and punish them for any lapse-same thing for the KTV, blame KTV operators but not their lack of enforcement
You notice the bullies only take on the weak?

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was talking about the essence of racism, not racism per se you nincompoop. How the fuck did you even pass English comprehension in school?

Btw Don't LOL, you make me just want to punch you in the face even more.
I know essence of chicken. you should take some.

LOLOL

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Uncle Glockman, efficacy of vaccines no more debatable lah. It is the way forward liao... try to keep up.:smile:
Still debatable lah, they keep adjusting efficacy numbers. I may be an old fossil but my brain is still quite ok. I think.:biggrin: