• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

song song gao jurong

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
finally, jurong is no longer remote and isolated.
1671406937652.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
That industrial wasteland has come a long way. A few months back when I mustered enough courage, I took a drive there. I was surprised by how swanky and modern the buildings were. How clean the air was. And the folks there were civilised! I will visit again.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
finally, jurong is no longer remote and isolated.
View attachment 172800
That industrial wasteland has come a long way. A few months back when I mustered enough courage, I took a drive there. I was surprised by how swanky and modern the buildings were. How clean the air was. And the folks there were civilised! I will visit again.
So Jurong is a better place than slumggol n Shitkang?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Jurong is a better place than slumggol n Shitkang?
Ten years ago, there was a huge hype about Jurong because of HSR, it spurred the development.

Jurong is also a better place to raise kids, NUS/NTU nearby, got JC, SP accessible by train.

Punggol and Sengkang worst, hahaha every morning, all their post secondary kids got take long-distance bus along TPE to reach TPJC or TP in east or cheong all the way to SR-Anderson JC (moving to AMK soon) or NYP. Not even an ITE nearby.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ten years ago, there was a huge hype about Jurong because of HSR, it spurred the development.

Jurong is also a better place to raise kids, NUS/NTU nearby, got JC, SP accessible by train.

Punggol and Sengkang worst, hahaha every morning, all their post secondary kids got take long-distance bus along TPE to reach TPJC or TP in east or cheong all the way to SR-Anderson JC (moving to AMK soon) or NYP. Not even an ITE nearby.
I never knew the appeal of shitkang n slumggol. Even yislum is a better area

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No thanks to those PAP technocrats, they have demolished a good exercise corner to build the MRT station at Pandan Reservoir. Station JE7. :FU:

JRL-Alignment-Map.png

231366_ubAk0i_M3_bHwcvwF80yCD5-dfsurEnaSyXtKfTxPso.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like they have demolished another overhead bridge at the area where the Jurong West station is built.

Same story with the bridges near Great World City, and Parkway Parade.

Forcing you to go through their MRT 'underpasses' to get to the other side of the road. :rolleyes:

JS6-JurongWest-Map.jpg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Air pollution in Punggol is worse than Jurong West. Punggol will have a lot of Indians in future with the Indian international school and Punggol digital industrial park.
Thanks for the input. I will avoid slumggol. Shitkang and even Wood lands. If yislum can get rid of its fuckiens it will be paradise on earth

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
a tiny dot sized peesai

even putrajaya is cleaner better maintained more modern more stylish. elegant.

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal

...does anyone remember the Old Lorong Halus at Punggol ?
Bigggg Dumping Ground.
Which part of the new Punggol / Sengkang, is now sitting on that old Halus Dumping Ground ?