• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

song boh? companies in SG will ONLY hire mudlanders. FUCKING CCB

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
42280355_126906044934474_1458501113387941888_n.jpg

1537604519611.png

42280880_117757229186605_5734625236809154560_n.jpg

42206687_116310205997974_7164239426661384192_n.jpg

https://www.prolificcrap.com/forum/...ked-up-sg-companies-will-only-hire-mudlanders

Last edited:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Mr Press-I-
We know you are in here.
Please do a check and if true, please help to surface it in your esteemed media.
Do it for the sake of fellow Singaporeans.

Hello PAPpy woof-woof
Are your working for a MASTER who is DOING this TO our fellow Singaporeans?
Open your eyes to see, Open the mind to think, and Open your heart to feel.
White, grey or black?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore was part of malaysia. And it probably still is.

Singapore WAS part of Malaysia.
The late LKY terrorised, criminated and destroyed many fellow politicians who were against his LEEcision of merger to form the Federation of Malaysia. LKY's LEEcision of merger was later proven to be badLEE taken and veLEE wrong. In fact, he was lucky to 'crawl' back to Singapore alive and unharmed. SeriousLEE, who was the primary causative agent for the racial tension and riots during that point in time? An arrogant, manipulative and $elf-$erving PAP LEEder then is no different from the present day PAP LEEder - STAGE TO FIT AND FIX.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the PAP government doing about this?
If it is for sinkees, then it should fine the company $1 million for each posted ad.

I hope the PAP-led Government will do NOTHING. Singaporeans have suffered for so many decades. Let's suffer for another year or two at the most.
Let the people do it Depose and Dispose. The late LKY could see it coming or should I say going.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the PAP government doing about this?

If it is for sinkees, then it should fine the company $1 million for each posted ad.
No sinkie would want a job that pays so little. But to jiu hu chaps, its 3 times as much if converted to RM.they don't get paid as high in jb.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U wanna work for $1400?
But I think it's a going rate for ITE grads

Yes. Do I have a choice if I am unemployed? Do I have a choice if I am unable to provide for my family?
Why are the PAP LEEders, whom Singaporeans trusted, keeping quiet? Are these PAP LEEders benefitting from the foreigners recruiting and working in Singapore?
Why is the PAP-led Government DOING THIS TO me and many Singaporeans?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sinkie would want a job that pays so little. But to jiu hu chaps, its 3 times as much if converted to RM.they don't get paid as high in jb.

Yes, these Singapore-working aLEEins benefitted. Why is the PAP-led Government faciLEEtating it?
Look at the number of aLEEins coming in and going out at the causeway every day, morning and evening time.
Are the PAP LEEders keeping quiet because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be made.
Do PAP LEEders realLEE care for Singaporeans?
Why is the PAP DOING THIS TO Singaporeans?

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, these Singapore-working aLEEins benefitted. Why is the PAP-led Government faciLEEtating it?
Look at the number of aLEEins coming in and going out at the causeway every day, morning and evening time.
Is the PAP LEEders keeping quiet because of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to be made.
Do PAP LEEders realLEE care for Singaporeans?
Why is the PAP DOING THIS TO Singaporeans?

Is no secret Sinkies aware FTs hiring their kind. Yet 70% approved MIW policies and gave them a resounding victory last GE! Proof is in the pudding

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is no secret Sinkies aware FTs hiring their kind. Yet 70% approved MIW policies and gave them a resounding victory last GE! Proof is in the pudding

Who am I?
I am a Singaporean who wants what is good for me, myself.
Like many other Singaporeans, I am a Singaporean who wants what is good for my family.
Like all Singaporeans, I am a citizen who wants what is good for the people and my country, Singapore.

He who is unable to or refuses to reflect on the self, is no leader.
He who keeps harping and blaming others, deserves no sympathy or support.
It's time for Singaporeans, everyone, to wake and wise up.
Nobody wins in a losing battle.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who am I?
I am a Singaporean who wants what is good for me, myself.
Like many other Singaporeans, I am a Singaporean who wants what is good for my family.
Like all Singaporeans, I am a citizen who wants what is good for the people and my country, Singapore.

He who is unable to or refuses to reflect on the self, is no leader.
He who keeps harping and blaming others, deserves no sympathy or support.
It's time for Singaporeans, everyone, to wake and wise up.
Nobody wins in a losing battle.

Wow bro, I salute you! 佩服佩服! We need more Sporeans like you to wake the slumbering ones up. :geek:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow bro, I salute you! 佩服佩服! We need more Sporeans like you to wake the slumbering ones up. :geek:

I am just one of many Singaporeans who hates how we are being treated and marginalised in our own motherland.

We dream and long for a more pleasant and graceful environment.
We hope and crave for a more compassionate and understanding MP.
We desire and expect for a more capable and effective Government.

Are we asking for the sky?
We are just ordinary citizens hoping to live a better life in our our motherland, Singapore.
What we asking for are no different from those of all other global citizens.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just one of many Singaporeans who hates how we are being treated and marginalised in our own motherland.

We dream and long for a more pleasant and graceful environment.
We hope and crave for a more compassionate and understanding MP.
We desire and expect for a more capable and effective Government.

Are we asking for the sky?
We are just ordinary citizens hoping to live a better life in our our motherland, Singapore.
What we asking for are no different from those of all other global citizens.

I agree absolutely with you, bro. Well said.