• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Song bo, you end up paying more after applying $100 shitpore leediscovers vouchers?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y4746bhn

T8mK5xd.png

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
This high paying PAPigs asking sinkies to take money out to save their friends kaki,partners businesses.CB ,stikl want to give 1 chicken n take 1 cow.knn

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just give the hotels money direct? Big brain pap want u to co-pay their covid rescue package. :cautious:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle know some sinkie who does not want to pay $1 or $2 more for a product just becas another place is cheaper abit and purposely spend time and transport fare to buy later on KNN

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not just give the hotels money direct? Big brain pap want u to co-pay their covid rescue package. :cautious:

How can $100 help revive the tourism sector.
Damn joker.
Should open the gate for all the foreigners and hope they come .......

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Give u $100 but have to spend more than the amount in order to use it. That's how they con sinkies gongkia.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle know some sinkie who does not want to pay $1 or $2 more for a product just becas another place is cheaper abit and purposely spend time and transport fare to buy later on KNN
KNN my uncle also know the same uncle who want to save $2 for not buying and later went to another shop to buy other item and willing to fork out extra $100 just becas buy 1 get another for leescount but the item is he don't leelee need kind KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also know the same uncle who want to save $2 for not buying and later went to another shop to buy other item and willing to fork out extra $100 just becas buy 1 get another for leescount but the item is he don't leelee need kind KNN
KNN my uncle also know the same uncle who leefused to buy a better quality product saying is expensive but keep buying the product at cheap price but bought many many exceeding the price of the better quality one and this item is actually only need 1 KNN the rest all he keep KNN

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

K.N.N.

The item he dont leelee need can gif to me mah.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle also know the same uncle who leefused to buy a better quality product saying is expensive but keep buying the product at cheap price but bought many many exceeding the price of the better quality one and this item is actually only need 1 KNN the rest all he keep KNN

K.N.N.

Your uncle leally unbelieveable.
Your Aunty never nag at him arh?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can $100 help revive the tourism sector.
Damn joker.
Should open the gate for all the foreigners and hope they come .......
Be cause all the ATBs not cumming fast enuf. No choice up to sinkies now to pump money in to the tourism sector. Now hospitability sector cannot blame say pap not do any thing. To find out how lame measures are, get the wanker party to ask how many voucher not use. :cool: