• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Son late for O-levels, mum blames school

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ungrateful mother did not even thank the kind teacher for calling her. If the teacher did not call, the stupid son would have turned up at 1500h. By which time, the exam would be over and he would be guaranteed zero for this paper.

There was nothing the teacher could do. 'O' level exams are conducted by invigilators from other schools.

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ungrateful mother did not even thank the kind teacher for calling her. If the teacher did not call, the stupid son would have turned up at 1500h. By which time, the exam would be over and he would be guaranteed zero for this paper.

There was nothing the teacher could do. 'O' level exams are conducted by invigilators from other schools.

There will b @ least 1 teacher frm e skool acting as presiding examiner guess their job is to call e absentees... N I tink e boy prob fold or creases his paper n blur e timing

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Riff raffs from neighbourhood schools deserves riff raff teachers. Can't they fucking put down AM/PM...This is a fucking joke ha ha..

Never send your children to 3rd rate neighbourhood schools.:oIo:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the school or even MOE had already done their part to cover their back-side in this case lor... (typical of them in the first place...)

The timing were all printed in 24-hour format... So if the student find the timing weird... he SHOULD have clarified or checked with his teachers or even friends. If he didn't even done that, it just shows what kind of attitude he has...

Furthermore, I believe his friends taking the same paper would have talked about the timing and stuffs after the previous paper... Thats what my friends and I did to remind each other.. So maybe he is a loner or the only student in the school taking that paper...

So the only conclusion would be... the son screws up... kaisu mother tried to helped the son by saying printing fault on time-table... Which who knows, the mother might have done something to it lor....

To put the son in such lime-light, with photo splash on wan bao... The mother can be conferred 2010 Singapore Dumbest Mum.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just report to the police and let them investigate to confirm or disprove foul play! Probably a case of NOD - no offence disclosed.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Now, that hope is dashed, and Madam Teo says the school is to blame.

"The error occurred because of the schedule given out by the school was wrong", insisted Madam Teo.

This boy has NO excuse. The rest of the calendar was printed in 24hr format. just look at the timeslot above the history paper. It is in 24 hr format. Something shld have alerted the boy when "0300" appeared.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Express stream student don't know how to read 24hr format. If 24hr format that would be 0300hr or 3am.
Both mother and son are idiot.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

These kind of people are never grateful when pple do them a favour, but always quick to accuse when something goes wrong.

The son has displayed lack of initiative and alertness. If his attitude does not change, it won't matter whether he flunk or got A for his design paper. He will screw up his life anyway. Hopefully he learn a good lesson.

Anyway, dun get A in exam will not die. Worse comes the worse, he can sign on SAF regular. There is always a road open for pple like him.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These kind of people are never grateful when pple do them a favour, but always quick to accuse when something goes wrong.

The son has displayed lack of initiative and alertness. If his attitude does not change, it won't matter whether he flunk or got A for his design paper. He will screw up his life anyway. Hopefully he learn a good lesson.

Anyway, dun get A in exam will not die. Worse comes the worse, he can sign on SAF regular. There is always a road open for pple like him.

This kind of kid will kill others in SAF because of some stupid mistake. Better send him to mental hospital.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't blame mother and son. They learn from the newspapers. Always blame others for your errors. Blame others for complacency etcetc. Our leaders are the best example.

alantan27

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this is just a ploy my her mother

knowing her son will fail the paper

purposely make her son came late

take this as an excuse to blame the school