• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something that you will never see the gahment in Sinkeepoo brag about...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most expensive city in the world? Which other city in the world got good public housing that can resell for more than million dollar?
Hdb sinkies willing to give up their entitlement? Don’t want then diam lah. At least I am qualified to complain high cost of living.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hdb sinkies willing to give up their entitlement? Don’t want then diam lah. At least I am qualified to complain high cost of living.
Wow I am in the league of New York people qualified to complain most expensive cost of living.

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
More desirable for what? Food? shopping? starting a business? opening a family office? setting up corporate HQ? getting a job?

Sinkies rush there in the millions but how many actually live there permanently?
It depends on what each person wants? Woman? Hide riches? Good standard of living? Low cost? Safe heaven for money? Business HQ asia ?? Family??

Its individual choice and in the end whether affordable choice to him.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t think that I look down on hdb sinkies. I am just stating facts and I love to be hdb sinkie.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t think that I look down on hdb sinkies. I am just stating facts and I love to be hdb sinkie.
Asian democracy is like that, cannot state facts without people accusing you look down on them or worse smear you slut whore mistress “in revenge”.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what on one hand get handouts of million dollar or few hundred thousand while on the other hand complain most expensive cost of living isn’t it obviously not right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to complain high cost of living paying $2k rental for a crappy apartment with ONE AND ONLY ONE lift breakdown yesterday and today. Hdb sinkies are so fortunate to pay cheap, make exorbitant profits and have at least two lifts. What most expensive cost of living?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to complain high cost of living paying $2k rental for a crappy apartment with ONE AND ONLY ONE lift breakdown yesterday and today. Hdb sinkies are so fortunate to pay cheap, make exorbitant profits and have at least two lifts. What most expensive cost of living?
Hdb sinkies complain what? Got cheap and good roof over your head with everything taken care of. Try renting expensive and deal with expensive shit outside then come and complain.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual I am always suay yesterday took long time to get ready my bicycle from pumping tires to setting up the phone for recording only to find out the lift spoil and can’t go cycling. Always pay expensive and get shit indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And as usual I am always suay yesterday took long time to get ready my bicycle from pumping tires to setting up the phone for recording only to find out the lift spoil and can’t go cycling. Always pay expensive and get shit indeed.
And now I am sitting outside waiting two hours for them to repair the lift. Don’t want to climb up few stories with zero ventilation in the stair well.