• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious something noted about straits times articles

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the reason why i subscribe to straits times is because i am keen to learn from others mistakes besides reading interesting things going on back home.
but i realise today in their invest column, there is a collaboration between sgx and sph, to promote technical trading which i think is distasteful cos' they
want pple to trade in sgx rather and promoting sgx as an exchange without regards to the investors' pocket, meaning they are more concerned about promoting things that pple can live without rather than really care about the well being of the readers. pple in trading know that most of the time, technical charts are nothing but a scam. if it's so concrete and reliable, all traders will be a millionaire. this is not the first instance of such articles, so now, i am getting wary of sph articles i read and i thought that i can learn from.
please excuse my two cents of thought.