• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Something needs to be done with how threads are labelled

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Something needs to be done with how threads are labelled.

People are labeling chit chat threads as serious threads. That's not the point of the labels and it defeats the purpose.

I also see tons of serious threads labelled as chit chat because the TS doesn't want to appear that he is inhibiting anyone. It seems it is the responsible posters are the ones who are actually allowing for greater leeway and laxity. Which is an irony.

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal

People are labeling chit chat threads as serious threads. That's not the point of the labels and it defeats the purpose.

I also see tons of serious threads labelled as chit chat because the TS doesn't want to appear that he is inhibiting anyone. It seems it is the responsible posters are the ones who are actually allowing for greater leeway and laxity. Which is an irony.

The troublemakers are usually the ones hiding behind the SERIOUS shield.

Dogtracker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam or Ah leong as Alamaking will flirtingly call him, will be saying, "Fuck! Can you guys give me a break?"......LOL

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes yes, Sam Leong please take note of this :smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As long as things improve steadily I'm sure most people will forgive a few transgressions along the way.

There in no need to be pedantic. Will there be mislabeled threads?... of course there will. And trouble makers aren't going to turn over a new leaf overnight. They will test the boundaries to see what they can get away with.

If there are a daily dose of threads that are actually interesting, revealing or amusing then I am content.

kohpc

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as things improve steadily I'm sure most people will forgive a few transgressions along the way.

There in no need to be pedantic. Will there be mislabeled threads?... of course there will. And trouble makers aren't going to turn over a new leaf overnight. They will test the boundaries to see what they can get away with.

If there are a daily dose of threads that are actually interesting, revealing or amusing then I am content.

As you say, so it shall be sahib :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes, roommate, agree. i see "serious" threads intentionally labelled as "chit chat" threads for baiting and banning and thus encourage all not to fall for the trap. there's too much gaming going on here with this regime change, and i'll only post when i have an enfilading position with gpmg's, mortars, and anti-tank recoiless rifles to take out the ambusher. never fall for the taliban trap. this is serious post ok. :biggrin: