• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

something is very wrong

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is there something that only a privilege few know of right from the start that we didn't? Hence the intro of 100 votes sample so people don't die of shock by waiting to the end for the final results? Votes sample mentally prepares everyone for a pap win everywhere? Something fishy? Pinky well-prepared this time so didnt cry to garner votes?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why u don't get a job? What 'free spirit'? Jiao Wei! Fuck off and get a job. Stop leeching off your stepmum!
why are you so scared that you have to spread lies?
great pretender cunt lover

want more than your share?
greedy bastard
with ZERO character and intergrity

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wendy, u sleepless tonight?

Two choices...newly appointed mp chong fook yoo

Or me?

you are sick, pretender, cunt lover
as with yr other clones, who for some reason are so damm FOOking scared of me, to spread plain FOOking lies and insults

go get yourself creamed

i heard you pretending

and i see you and your FOOkers are still so damm scared of aunty bitch cunt me

plus log in log out... PAP pays for your coputers and internet usage on tax payers $$$?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn people keep kpkb about pap.
but the votes percentage increase.
so these hypocrites stop kpkb and bow to your master.:oIo:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Who you think created your problems Wendy darling?

You think it's mee har?

Lol.

you are sick, pretender, cunt lover
as with yr other clones, who for some reason are so damm FOOking scared of me, to spread plain FOOking lies and insults

go get yourself creamed

i heard you pretending

and i see you and your FOOkers are still so damm scared of aunty bitch cunt me

plus log in log out... PAP pays for your coputers and internet usage on tax payers $$$?

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is pointless to argue now. One thing for sure majority of Singaporeans simply like to kpkb only. When come to decision making during election time, they will chicken out. And easily bought the idea if an opposition wins in their wards, they will ended up with no development in their constituency.

Plain selfishness, because it is better to have the other constituencies to have the oppositions rather than their own.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal
the results are completely opposite and do not reflect the peoples sentiments both on the ground and online over the past few years in light of all the issues. even the tv announcers all sound very shock they cant believe the result.

Since the last GE, about 200,000 to 300,000 citizenship were issued to FTs from India, China, Burma, Vietnam, The Philippines... It's a kind of upgrading to these new citizens. They are doing "答谢神恩" (thanks giving) in return for their new leaves of life.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is pointless to argue now. One thing for sure majority of Singaporeans simply like to kpkb only. When come to decision making during election time, they will chicken out. And easily bought the idea if an opposition wins in their wards, they will ended up with no development in their constituency.

Plain selfishness, because it is better to have the other constituencies to have the oppositions rather than their own.

Since the last GE, about 200,000 to 300,000 citizenship were issued to FTs from India, China, Burma, Vietnam, The Philippines... It's a kind of upgrading to these new citizens. They are doing "答谢神恩" (thanks giving) in return for their new leaves of life.

Both of you are right. Also, the term 'the majority of Singaporeans' is quite meaningless now, as the number of born and bred Sinkies is probably in the minority. All you need to do is take a walk around your neighbourhood or downtown and see for yourself.

I have recounted quite a few times where I would be happily chatting with some Sinkie stranger, and halfway through the conversation they would ask me if I were a Singaporean, despite the fact that I'm born and bred in SG and I do not speak with some ang moh accent.

I, and some of you, have made a fatal mistake in calling the Population White Paper a 'political suicide note'. It was in reality a taunt by the PAP govt ("here is my plan, what can you do to stop me?"). During that time in 2013, we have already gone too far down the slippery slope, I could already sense the demographic changes back in 2008-2009.

Those who voted for the PAP will find out the hard way that it is not worth receiving an additional $1k per month renting out rooms to foreigners, when at the end of the day, the intangible social costs make it not worthwhile. They will learn, it is just a matter of time.

kopiOuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the results are completely opposite and do not reflect the peoples sentiments both on the ground and online over the past few years in light of all the issues. even the tv announcers all sound very shock they cant believe the result.

nothing is wrong
the results speak for themselves

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

google "define:selfishness". that's not what you think it means. "cowardice" and "hypocrisy" is better.