• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious something about the lasup oz angmos

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
almost 3 years in oz, let me be frank, oz angmos, good and bad. the ones i met still ok. some are rotten,
especially those with a bit of power and playing games behind my back, they like to play with manipulation and with my work.

if i dun say, they think i let them ramp me over and over again. if i say, i will lose my livelihood and get booted out.

i am used to this kind of dilemma but i think dirty angmo want to play dirty harry, *spit*:FU:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ur a chink what u expect?never mind ur a dirty Chinese beneath them with a sinkie chink accent,u are a chink trying to act guailan with them.

And I don't think they really care about ur stupid consipracy theories or playing stupid games with u.....they just want u out of the country.u can rationalize it however u want.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
that's why i say sinkies are hopeless, they think they know a lot. i come to oz, lead my life and do my work, never create trouble but lasup angmos are not happy. they must keep on harrass me. *spit*

toking about sinkieland, something is also very wrong, i have evidence of father and son wrongdoing from the hometeam, from the start.. many years ago. but it's seen as nothing. if speaking the truth with evidence is wrong, then i deem something is very wrong with the sinkie system.

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
let me tell you a story, maybe you can link to what's going on in my life. I have a chilhood friend whose father-in-law from ISD. i was very close to him and i confide with him the things. the next thing i know, the wife got posted to bkk and we sort of lost contact.

my situation, the leaders know very well but they need support of their cronies. imagine if home team go on strike, what will happen to s'pore, no law and order.

the root cause of all these is pure jealousy and envy, old guards abusing power etc. *spit*:FU:

as for the aussie cunts who are manipulating my movement, my work, etc... *kiss kiss*:smile::tongue:

Last edited:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
you all as usual boh jee? always talk a lot, now, all dare not post in this thread? scared huh??:FU:

or in cahoot with the spf, acted nothing has happened? obstructing justice. home team really need cleansing, clear away the thrash, i advocate.

but i still see high level MHA posting to comfort delgro, why all these happened? as usual, must act nothing has happened huh?

s'pore technologies, the useless GLC always take money from SAF, and SAF colonels like to play rank, play in camp not enough must play until outside world to ST. *spit*:FU:

*filthy*:FU:

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
before i ciao, i have just one more thing to say, if s'pore fail is not becasue it's leaders are incapable but pple beneath them is filthy.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Oz look down on sinkie chink accent one. Other type angmo accent from england or canada are better accepted