• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone trying to blackmail me with vid of me jerking off!!!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It has been proven that masturbation is a healthy activity for both men and women.

It helps the body release dopamines, endorphins and oxytocin, all of which make you feel great and improve your mood (which in turn stave off depression). For men, it also improves sperm health. For women, it improves vaginal health.

I urge all forumers to masturbate daily.:thumbsup:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
It has been proven that masturbation is a healthy activity for both men and women.

It helps the body release dopamines, endorphins and oxytocin, all of which make you feel great and improve your mood (which in turn stave off depression). For men, it also improves sperm health. For women, it improves vaginal health.

KNN so chun my uncle just masturbated today and saw your message liao KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody got a video of gin digging her cave?
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores your mother wife daughters got videos of that. Steal my photos and now come and paint me a sex maniac to win. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. You ccb Malaysians are thieves slanderers and harassers of a virgin and that’s a fact that can withstand virginity test challenge. Knnbccb Malaysian bastards!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ccb Malaysian dog your plot is damn obvious lah. Shut up lah if not take up my virginity test challenge.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb Malaysian sons of whores your mother wife daughters got videos of that. Steal my photos and now come and paint me a sex maniac to win. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. You ccb Malaysians are thieves slanderers and harassers of a virgin and that’s a fact that can withstand virginity test challenge. Knnbccb Malaysian bastards!

You are a fucking whore/slut lah, who said you sex maniac, who?!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What lan chao plot you talking about? I am giving good and friendly advice.

I want you to make me shut up. Come, please try. CCB Mudlander pariah bitch. :FU::biggrin:
Ccb Malaysian dog keep repeating masturbation and link it to woman to cast aspersions on me. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Your Malaysian mother wife daughters are all sluts shutting you up. Call me parish woh that’s how ccb Malaysians are think they are superior to Singaporean. Knnbccb your slut family is the pariah whore!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ccb Malaysian dog keep repeating masturbation and link it to woman to cast aspersions on me. That’s how ccb Malaysians are. Your Malaysian mother wife daughters are all sluts shutting you up. Call me parish woh that’s how ccb Malaysians are think they are superior to Singaporean. Knnbccb your slut family is the pariah whore!
Just because you are guilty of masturbating does not mean you can accuse me of casting aspersions on you or anyone for that matter when masturbation is mentioned. It's your own guilt conscience. But like I mentioned, it is a normal and healthy endeavour. My bad for calling you CCB Mudlander pariah bitch. It should've been CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch, daughter of CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch, who is also the daughter of CCB Mudlander pariah backstreet prostitute bitch.