• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Someone told me this story about how Kee Chiu is related to the Lees

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak...even he is related, what can sinkies do? He got elected in GE2015 and for next 5 years, he will be around to screw sinkies until next GE comes around.

If unrelated, how? Sinkies will not get screwed, is it?

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid fuck. Want to smear also do some research.

Chan was born in 1969. Lee Hsien Loong married Ho Ching in 1985. By that time Chan was already 16. So in 1980 how the fuck would LHL know his wife was going to die and he was going to marry Ho Ching so he got Chan posted to RI?

When Chan was 12 i.e. in 1981, Lee Hsien Loong was still married to Dr. Wong Ming Yang who was just about to expect their second child.

Before anyone flames me, I have to say that this is a rumour as far as I am concerned. I really don't know how true it is. But a buddy of mine who has some close business relationship with Ho Ching explained to me Chan Chun Seng's connection as follows:

You will recall that Kee Chiu came out a while ago and said "I don’t have any close relatives with the surname Lee as far as I know". This is actually a white lie that he told. His relative is Ho Ching on her mother's side.

As told to me, Ho Ching's mother was the late Chan Chiew Ping, from Taiping, Perak. Kee Chiu's mother is the sister of Chan Chiew Ping. Kee Chiu's mother divorced the father and moved to Singapore where Kee Chiu grew up and went to school. He mentioned he came from a poor family with only the mother as the sole income earner, and earning $500 a month as a machine operator. He went to RI and later to RJC in the early 80s and mid 80s. I was always suspicious because even in those days $500 a month household income from the mother is not alot. I knew kids that grew up dirt poor during that period, and most of them started working very young or worked part time while at school. To be able to get 6 As in RJC "A" levels requires some monetary outlay for tuition, tranportation, and what not, and those schools are not cheap schools either. The mother was subsidized by her relatives and hence Kee Chiu went to RI instead of simply walking to a neighbourhood school.

Because of his mother's side, he is Ho Ching's first cousin on Ho Ching's maternal side. I always wondered about the shape his face and his nose. They do resemble Ho Ching in some way. That is why he was standing with the relatives at Gecko's funeral. That is also why out of so many SAF Scholar generals, he was chosen to be parachuted into Tanjong Pagar GRC at the second last election to get in as MP without being contested.

SO there, you can decide for yourself how accurate this information is.

Last edited:

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
I also heard this. A friend told me recently that Kee Chiu is related to LHL (distant cousin), that's why he was fielded in Tanjong Pagar to be LKY's helper and he was treated unusually close by the FamiLEE, and he is groomed by the FamiLEE to be the next PM. But I didn't quite believe my friend though.

can u also ask your friend how ESM is related to lky ? :biggrin::biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu claimed his mother was a machine operator.

What he didn't specify was what kind of machine. :wink:

[video=youtube;8mjQ1i5V7qA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mjQ1i5V7qA[/video]

Password

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you ask the business friend of yours to ask hj to quit gambling citing gambling destroy families and well beings ?

the joke is that loser sg pools condones gambling while at the same time advising gamblers to play safe, bet within their means blah blah blah knn....

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I speculate that Ng Yat Chung is not related to Ng Eng Hen, and the other Ng's in the above exhibit,
simply because I believe that Ng Yat Chung is a Cantonese name, whereas the other Ng's are not Cantonese names.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Can someone please put up a side by side picture of Ho Ching and Kee Chiu, so we can decide whether there are facial similarities?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I noticed how for a stupid thread, so many prominent PAP dogs are here to diss the thread. Assholes like Cass88, Kukushit, Scrooball, etc. all of a sudden appearing here and whacking left and right to discredit this thread. This is the PAP IB A team. LOL. Why are they so kancheong to discredit this thread if its just a stupid one? I can only conclude they got arrowed to immediately come to this thread and start shooting it up. But why, if there is no merit to this rumour? Trying to squash it the way they are is indicating to me there is some truth to this rumour.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Stupid fuck. Want to smear also do some research.

Chan was born in 1969. Lee Hsien Loong married Ho Ching in 1985. By that time Chan was already 16. So in 1980 how the fuck would LHL know his wife was going to die and he was going to marry Ho Ching so he got Chan posted to RI?

When Chan was 12 i.e. in 1981, Lee Hsien Loong was still married to Dr. Wong Ming Yang who was just about to expect their second child.

Ho Ching was already a senior management and Director of Defense Material Organization in MINDEF by 1983. SHe was single, no child, and its likely that she help out her cousin Kee Chiu to get into RI and pay for his fees, tuition, etc. Its unlikely the mother could have afforded all of that on the $500 a month that he says she earned.

Later on she married LHL in 1985. In 1988, after Kee Chiu graduated from RJC, she arranged for him to get not only a SAF Overseas Scholarship, but also a President's scholarship. By then she is the wife of LHL, so who dares to say no to her. Including his time studying for his Bachelor and Masters, he spend a grand total of 14 years in the SAF before attaining MG rank and leaving for politics. This is a super fast time, as LHL did the same in 13 years. SInce leaving the army to join politics, he has not only become a backdoor MP (running in an uncontested GRC in 2011), but also became instant Minister after the 2011. He jumped over many experienced Second Ministers and Perm Secs to get Minister post, and with no track record whatsoever.

If you think all this is not coincidence and he is not related to Ho Ching, then good for you. based on what I have seen of his speaking and reasoning ability so far it cannot be for merit. This fuck is a good student but dumb as shit when it comes to the real world.